out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Allegri: "It happens in Football. There's a game evey year where every shot of opponent turns into a goal."
If they scored their every shot pretty sure woulda ended on double digits and I stopped watching after the 4th.

Switching Chiesa to the left did us, kostic had that side covered on both ends letting karkas run at Danilo at every opportunity.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I would kind of like for him to take accountability and say he got somethings wrong for once..take responsibility and apologize. Just once.

All you hear are excuses.

Turning into the new Mourinho without the trophy cabinet to match it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
It seems that Napoli had three more players on the pitch than us. Apart from the tactical weaknesses, Allegri and his staff have clearly messed up in the field of physical preparation and fitness of the players. We have no ability to pressing at all. This weakness is very visible in front of teams that playes high pressure football such as Napoli, Chelsea, Benfica...

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think I asked before, but... why did you bring back a manager you sacked two years prior? Back then he showed to be in decline already.

I get Sarri and Pirlo didn't do well, but Pirlo wouldn't have been worse than what Allegri is doing right now.

And why are some defending him with their lives? He's just a manager ffs. They come and go just like players. I don't get this fanboying regarding the person in charge.
Because they’re delusional. If you’re 13 I’ll let it slide because you don’t know any better, now grown ass men acting like fanatic girls over a fucking coach is pathetic.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
It seems that Napoli had three more players on the pitch than us. Apart from the tactical weaknesses, Allegri and his staff have clearly messed up in the field of physical preparation and fitness of the players. We have no ability to pressing at all. This weakness is very visible in front of teams that playes high pressure football such as Napoli, Chelsea, Benfica...
Yeah, good morning! Allegri is so past his prime, only trolls and mentally ill people support him now.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
How can people be surprised? It was evident early on that Allegri has declined and is over the hill. There was no sign of any progression at all for the first part of the season.

The management is at fault too and the horrible Pogba transfer proved that + not solving how we somehow manage to have players getting injured all the fucking time.
I have completely lost all interest in watching the team this season, but just by following stats it was clear that we’ve been struggling in almost every game this season.

You can call me a monday night quarterback, but I wrote this just five days ago:

Attachments

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How can people be surprised? It was evident early on that Allegri has declined and is over the hill. There was no sign of any progression at all for the first part of the season.

The management is at fault too and the horrible Pogba transfer proved that + not solving how we somehow manage to have players getting injured all the fucking time.
I have completely lost all interest in watching the team this season, but just by following stats it was clear that we’ve been struggling in almost every game this season.

You can call me a monday night quarterback, but I wrote this just five days ago:
Post another dick pic again.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Allegri is not even a coach, so what would one expect...

JJ is not even a team.

Kinda need to nuke the whole club and start afresh, because the loser mentality reeks from within. No renewals to semi-retired bums like AS and mercenaries like Rabiot, Di Maria and Paredes. Oh and we need a coach first and foremost, obviously.

I hope AA finally manged to entertain XYZ gen or whatever tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 230)