out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We have taken 2 steps backwards since we moved on from Allegri.

The management needs to be held accountable as the club has not progressed at all on the pitch or off the pitch.
What management? Dude, they’re gone.

And tbh as much as I wanted the Dinoman gone he’s probably one of the few people who still give a shit about the club. And the solution for the ugly ass football is simple, don’t watch it. Out of sight out of mind.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We have taken 2 steps backwards since we moved on from Allegri.

The management needs to be held accountable as the club has not progressed at all on the pitch or off the pitch.
The signs of decline were already visible during Allegri's last season with us. Replacing him with 2 equally incompetent managers only accelerated that decline further.

As for the management, well they're already gone. Allegri is what remains of that despicable JJ swamp and he needs to be expunged from this club if we truly want to start over fresh with a new direction.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
possession :baus:

cassano is just a dingus with a microphone
Cassano recently making more sense and being less biased than the extreme throaters. We all agree that 1st half against Udinese sucked, its not just the possession obviously, if you watched the game.

It reeks, every time Stitch opens his mouth in here, especially recently. No wonder, since his esophagus is covered in own skidmarks, from the days mister decides to go a2m on him.

Apr 19, 2007
Unfortunately a lot of them are, evidently. The sudden Allegri apologism in both this thread and JJ twitter from the same people who just a few weeks ago were calling on him to be sacked, come what may, tells you enough about how fickle they are.
Allegri being our winningest coach yet people say his tactics are from the 80s and dont work are so non fickle. Really look into the whole picture before making an assessment

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allegri being our winningest coach yet people say his tactics are from the 80s and dont work are so non fickle. Really look into the whole picture before making an assessment
I think that's what we're doing though, looking at the whole picture with respect to football in general nowadays. If we weren't looking at the whole picture we would probably say everything is fine right now.

Apr 19, 2007
I think that's what we're doing though, looking at the whole picture with respect to football in general nowadays. If we weren't looking at the whole picture we would probably say everything is fine right now.
I think its fair to say different styles work all the time. Tuchel played ultra defensive and won 2 years agio. Ancelotti isnt exactly the most attack minded coach currently and he won. Lets not pretend Pep is running away with all the champions league trophies currently

Apr 19, 2007
Also we have been without key attacking players the whole season. Id like to see what we look like when chiesa, Di maria and Vlahovic are playing together with pogba. I think its unfair to say you look at the whole picture and judge his offense based on this half a season without the key players being there

- - - Updated - - -

@Juve92 So you think the tactics of Tuchel are now outdated too? Or are you claiming he was very attacking his season at chelsea?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think its fair to say different styles work all the time. Tuchel played ultra defensive and won 2 years agio. Ancelotti isnt exactly the most attack minded coach currently and he won. Lets not pretend Pep is running away with all the champions league trophies currently
Really? I don't think even Tuchel was putting 11 men behind the ball at home against the likes of Hull City.

Apr 19, 2007
Really? I don't think even Tuchel was putting 11 men behind the ball at home against the likes of Hull City.
I think he was playing way to defensive as well. But looking at the full picture he was forced to prioritize defense. His top attackers were hurt. His top 2 cbs left the team. And on top of that he inherited a team from Pirlo that didnt keep a single shutout in 22 games. If he plays that way without results with our top offensive players back we can question more.bur I think its unfair to critisize him to much currently.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think he was playing way to defensive as well. But looking at the full picture he was forced to prioritize defense. His top attackers were hurt. His top 2 cbs left the team. And on top of that he inherited a team from Pirlo that didnt keep a single shutout in 22 games. If he plays that way without results with our top offensive players back we can question more.bur I think its unfair to critisize him to much currently.
It is meaningless trying to justify the style of play when we tried to change it with the appointment of sarri and removal of allegri it failed as supposedly attacking style of play was as predictable and boring as it is today.It is time we become more competitive and start winning trophies rather than worrying about adani/cassano/plastic fans opinions.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So why do you think that max cant be sucessful in the modern era which apparently started in the last 5 years
Because he's past it. We dont play any brand of football under him. There is no cohesion, no organisation. The players look lost on the pitch and cant seem to string together the most basic of passes. Our zonal awareness is terrible, and our creativity in the final third is zero. You dont need to be a tika taka genius to fix this. For a long time he kept insisting and in some games still does insist on the stale 442 formation, which is hard to play with against tactically more sophisticated teams in europe. A 3 man central midfield is much better and more cohesive because it relieves a lot of pressure on the midfield. Each player has a set role: A B2B, a regista and a physical player. All of which we have. This team is so clearly built for a 433 formation but he is too stubborn to evolve with the game, and continues to insist on this outdated formation, making absurd tactical decisions like playing Mckennie as a RM in doing so. Unlike Allegri, other top coaches are pragmatic and are able to adapt to the match as it develops. Whereas his plan is so rigid that it takes the opposition just scoring the first goal to throw it all in complete disarray.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Also we have been without key attacking players the whole season. Id like to see what we look like when chiesa, Di maria and Vlahovic are playing together with pogba. I think its unfair to say you look at the whole picture and judge his offense based on this half a season without the key players being there

- - - Updated - - -

@Juve92 So you think the tactics of Tuchel are now outdated too? Or are you claiming he was very attacking his season at chelsea?
But its Max that wanted experienced champions like Pogba, di Maria and Paredes, he shouldnt be excused just because the experienced champions all turned out to be Ramseys. A bigger say in mercato also comes with more responsibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 78)