out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because American's don't understand geography.

Ever see this?:
https://www.theonion.com/hurricane-bound-for-texas-slowed-by-large-land-mass-to-1819594726

Children in North Dakota are taught that the grey, undistinguished masses beyond the USA's borders wrap back on to themselves, like one big Mobius strip. And since crossing the Rio Grande in Texas will take you across the Canadian border into North Dakota, Austin FC like a home team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Because American's don't understand geography.

Ever see this?:
https://www.theonion.com/hurricane-bound-for-texas-slowed-by-large-land-mass-to-1819594726

Children in North Dakota are taught that the grey, undistinguished masses beyond the USA's borders wrap back on to themselves, like one big Mobius strip. And since crossing the Rio Grande in Texas will take you across the Canadian border into North Dakota, Austin FC like a home team.
I type North Dakota into youtube

I get

Fargo: A city of functioning alcoholics

Apr 19, 2007
I love Max and love the style that he brings and the consistent defensive fortitude. But I was pretty down on him back in October. Not sure of what he was doing or why it wasnt working. Im glad to see him get it back and start linking good games together. I hate that the champions league isnt in play but might be for the best if we want to get a trophy this season. All that being said I think we are about to challenge Napoli to the dinal day once Pogba and Chiesa are fully back and the way we are currently plsying as a unit.
Glad Juve are finally feared a bit in Serie a again.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm happy for the wins and props to Max for turning it around.

However, I don't know how much longer I can go watching this horrific brand of football. If Juve fans are struggling to stay awake during games, neutrals won't even bother watching more than 3 minutes, and we'll keep falling down the popularity ladder.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
This isn't even a wins vs style debate. I can get by with the team's identity being one of defensive football but they just don't look very good doing it. The wins are there, the defensive numbers look great but they just don't pass the eye test. I thought they looked somewhat better vs Udinese but I can't get that Cremonese game out of my head.

Still, a good amount to be positive about seeing as we're getting some important players back. Confidence seems to be building.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Props to Max for turning it around with the most expensive squad in Serie A. Props to him for fixing the defense again (this time its really really fixed compared to the other times it was fixed). Props to him for getting us straight back into this and last years CL race with this streak of 5 wins.
Now he will work on fixing the attack, and then logically we are finally fully fixed. Thats how you fix a team. Damn, so much he had to fix.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Props to Max for turning it around with the most expensive squad in Serie A. Props to him for fixing the defense again (this time its really really fixed compared to the other times it was fixed). Props to him for getting us straight back into this and last years CL race with this streak of 5 wins.
Now he will work on fixing the attack, and then logically we are finally fully fixed. Thats how you fix a team. Damn, so much he had to fix.
Only thing he can't fix is you :agree:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This isn't even a wins vs style debate. I can get by with the team's identity being one of defensive football but they just don't look very good doing it. The wins are there, the defensive numbers look great but they just don't pass the eye test. I thought they looked somewhat better vs Udinese but I can't get that Cremonese game out of my head.

Still, a good amount to be positive about seeing as we're getting some important players back. Confidence seems to be building.
Agree that a 1-0 lead gotten before HT holding on instead of extra time and close to it getting that goal would give me more confidence in Max's strategy. Like you I'm positive too heading forward with reinforcements who were supposed to be be first 11.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I love Max and love the style that he brings and the consistent defensive fortitude. But I was pretty down on him back in October. Not sure of what he was doing or why it wasnt working. Im glad to see him get it back and start linking good games together. I hate that the champions league isnt in play but might be for the best if we want to get a trophy this season. All that being said I think we are about to challenge Napoli to the dinal day once Pogba and Chiesa are fully back and the way we are currently plsying as a unit.
Glad Juve are finally feared a bit in Serie a again.
Be the master of your own reality

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I 'member a few years ago Juventus was leading several states.

Now it has zero.

I demand answers.
Ronaldo left?

- - - Updated - - -

old Juve under Allegri (14-17) grinded out wins in the first half of the season, didnt go 100mph for 90 minutes, gradually found the best lineup and form and then exploded between Jan-March. if that happens and we suddenly look like a WC team, I'd call that the old Juve under Allegri, that was a delight to watch, knowing that it'll all fall into place and the good stuff is coming.

so far this looks more like the latter versions of Allegri's 1st stint (17-19) and last season, where we never find that good form and never stop grinding points with ugly ass football.
How many points did Juve have at this period in 2016?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“Allegri keeps saying one step at a time, the minimum objective is fourth place, which is a total lie that disgusts me,” Cassano told Christian Vieri’s BoboTV.

“He knows full well that Juve and Inter have the strongest squads in the league and they must challenge for the Scudetto. I don’t mind a difference of ideas, but if you take me for a ride then I will say it’s disgusting.

“Juventus fans aren’t stupid, I don’t care about hunger, aggressiveness, that’s if you are a small club, but at half-time playing at home you’ve got 44 per cent possession against Udinese it'is not acceptable.”

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
Cassano is right, we are the most profitable club in SA and always have money from owner every seasons far better than inter and milan, we should aim every season for scudetto and try as far as posible for UCL glory (semis is minimum), if dont its failure from bottom to the top mgmt, i hate it counter attacking or sitting duck againts top 4, we must play like real madrid (80%attacking possesion) every match, not fkg defensive vs midtables.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
“Allegri keeps saying one step at a time, the minimum objective is fourth place, which is a total lie that disgusts me,” Cassano told Christian Vieri’s BoboTV.

“He knows full well that Juve and Inter have the strongest squads in the league and they must challenge for the Scudetto. I don’t mind a difference of ideas, but if you take me for a ride then I will say it’s disgusting.

“Juventus fans aren’t stupid, I don’t care about hunger, aggressiveness, that’s if you are a small club, but at half-time playing at home you’ve got 44 per cent possession against Udinese it'is not acceptable.”
Who cares what Cassano says.. He should just go fishing and shut his mouth

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unfortunately a lot of them are, evidently. The sudden Allegri apologism in both this thread and JJ twitter from the same people who just a few weeks ago were calling on him to be sacked, come what may, tells you enough about how fickle they are.
Its people in general rather than Juve fans.
I agree that lots of people could have a use with a few more brain cells, the funny thing is that their king is the one talking about it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 95)