out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So.. there is something brewing at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri inherited a very good squad from conte he carried on the work and reaped the rewards. Maybe he was never anything special he just had a special team. Now we have a good squad but he can't string a few results together so he needs get gone
Makes you wonder. But let’s not piss on allegris first stint if there’s no need.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri inherited a very good squad from conte he carried on the work and reaped the rewards. Maybe he was never anything special he just had a special team. Now we have a good squad but he can't string a few results together so he needs get gone
Allegri’s probably the worst manager in the league right now, but enough with the revisionism.
His midfield was dismantled entirely in 2015, and again in 2016, but he still managed to rebuild the team and make Pjanic and Khedira look like world beaters.

Oct 23, 2011
:lol:
"Reaped the rewards" for 5 years, right? Between the 2015 and 2017 finals, only Buffon, Bonucci, and Barzagli started in both. The squad got dismantled and completely overhauled every year starting in 2015.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol:
"Reaped the rewards" for 5 years, right? Between the 2015 and 2017 finals, only Buffon, Bonucci, and Barzagli started in both. The squad got dismantled and completely overhauled every year starting in 2015.
People need to treat the two spells as separate things, there is no point trying to go back and revise history as if he was never any good to suit the current narrative lol. To suggest he wasn't a huge success is fucking bollocks. But he's certainly tarnished his original prestigious reputation as I'm pretty sure his first spell ended with a record win % of any Juve manager.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Today nothing will happen. The management has been caught unprepared, same story as usual with them.

We'll be lucky if it comes tomorrow.
Did they really expect allegri mend the sinking ship between Benfica and Monza?
One would assume that delay was to get the replacement ready..

Assuming the management want to avoid the relegation zone.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People need to treat the two spells as separate things, there is no point trying to go back and revise history as if he was never any good to suit the current narrative lol. To suggest he wasn't a huge success is fucking bollocks. But he's certainly tarnished his original prestigious reputation as I'm pretty sure his first spell ended with a record win % of any Juve manager.
He had success (after Conte built us up and we had world class players) but his football has always been negative, it’s just more negative now and basically isn’t even watching a professional club.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they really expect allegri mend the sinking ship between Benfica and Monza?
One would assume that delay was to get the replacement ready..

Assuming the management want to avoid the relegation zone.
I fully expect they will back him until it hurts their pockets. Other than Nedved, these guys are just out of their mind. Hell, they brought him back in the first place. Fucking crazy!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hello, one of the 9 idiots.

Imo it became realistic after Benfica that we need to look for a way out, but for me the better option would be to ease him out and come to a reasonable mutual termination agreement rather than "kick out now!!1". Work as a team, look for solutions, set honest, reachable targets and agree on the exit strategy beforehand if they are not reached. If we part on bad terms, we're sending Allegri into early retirement with that 9m/year contract for 3.5 years.
He's lost the locker room and that Di Maria red was probably the result of frustration. Yes, "let's work as a team" and finish the season in 10th place and get dumped out of the CL in the group stage. Excellent approach I say.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He had success (after Conte built us up and we had world class players) but his football has always been negative, it’s just more negative now and basically isn’t even watching a professional club.

- - - Updated - - -

I fully expect they will back him until it hurts their pockets. Other than Nedved, these guys are just out of their mind. Hell, they brought him back in the first place. Fucking crazy!
Nedved is probably the most incompetent of the bunch.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Not a single social media post on the official channels after the game. Not even posting post-game comments. Hopefully it's the calm before the storm.

And by storm I mean kicking his Dinosaur ass out of this club.
We usually sack them the next day so I expect some news tomorrow, and two three days later we’ll know who’s coaching us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)