out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have become Milan pre-Pioli
Unless Agnelli is removed with Allegri the same mistakes are gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved in favour of an immediate sacking. Arrivabene would only accept low cost cheap solutions. Agnelli is afraid of burning the bridge with Montero like Pirlo choice and is not convinced to sack Allegri. That's why a couple of talks tonight, but it won't be decided yet."

- @AntonelloAng

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
9 idiots voted no :rofl: :howler:

I hope you enjoyed the shitshow against Monza. 2 shots over 90 minutes and 40% possession.

Dai Dai Dai
I wanted to see if he could turn it around but I changed my mind after the interview yesterday.
No longer aligned with him on football philosophy. For the most part I feel it's the players who're responsible for the results, but the coach has to create situations that are best suited to the players strengths. Also don't trust him to know which players are the good ones when he continues to pick McKennie, Kean, Rabiot, MDS etc

Strickland

May 17, 2019
9 idiots voted no :rofl: :howler:

I hope you enjoyed the shitshow against Monza. 2 shots over 90 minutes and 40% possession.

Dai Dai Dai
Hello, one of the 9 idiots.

Imo it became realistic after Benfica that we need to look for a way out, but for me the better option would be to ease him out and come to a reasonable mutual termination agreement rather than "kick out now!!1". Work as a team, look for solutions, set honest, reachable targets and agree on the exit strategy beforehand if they are not reached. If we part on bad terms, we're sending Allegri into early retirement with that 9m/year contract for 3.5 years.

Aug 2, 2005
I get it that he is not 100% the issue OVERALL
But he is the issue 10000000% for failing to put a performance vs. All the teams we faced in Serie A so far

Even vs. Sassoullo the water break allowed a change.. otherwsie.. we were playing like shit.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, one of the 9 idiots.

Imo it became realistic after Benfica that we need to look for a way out, but for me the better option would be to ease him out and come to a reasonable mutual termination agreement rather than "kick out now!!1". Work as a team, look for solutions, set honest, reachable targets and agree on the exit strategy beforehand if they are not reached. If we part on bad terms, we're sending Allegri into early retirement with that 9m/year contract for 3.5 years.
There is no way Allegri the stubborn mule will part with any of his salary. He knows he is never gonna coach a team again after this.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
For a plan to be working you need to see an improvement. Allegri to Sarri we did badly in CL and lost the Coppa final. To Pirlo and we scraped a CL position. Allegri return in first season and a Coke Zero, CL performance similar to always. This year we're terrible everywhere and doing worse in CL. Undeniable evidence that the long term and short term plans have failed.

The whole plan needs a hard reset.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

This is just depressing :lol:
Wow what the hell is that? De Sciglio not even on the pitch, McKennie thinks he’s a CF, 4 players playing the same position. it’s obvious that these players are terrible but also that they are not being given any instruction on what to do.

Very underwhelmed by the names being linked, Tudor, Carrera, Montero… Really no point in replacing him if we’re not going to bring a serious manager in. Let’s not just pick at scraps, we have to be strategic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 86, Guests: 357)