out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegro fanboys have polluted this forum with their drivel for a good year now. They've been just as bad as Rus' spamming in this thread if not worse.

You can never have a civil discussion with these folks without insults flying around. Unfortunately there are a bunch of people here who'll say whatever they want and still get away with it.

I understand some are trying to be positive about the situation but the constant sarcasm, the name calling, the need to always mock opinions that you don't agree with has gotten a bit out of hand tbh

At the end of the day, these people need to understand that we all support the same team and we all want the same result.
You agreed with a guy who called for execution of other fans... lol

mondo1

May 14, 2006
LOL at people thinking he’s going to last after this. He’s gone. And it’s not even the shit football and terrible results…he has lost the dressing room. The cardinal sin for any football manager. He’s gone.
Knowing this club he’ll survive till the wc starts

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Same can be said about the Allegri haters. They've spewed their bullshit for the past 7 years, even when we were going through the club's most successful period.

You sure these 2 camps support the same team? Today I saw a bunch of people hoping for a loss.
Yes we did. We want to rid us of the parasite. It was a very very healthy loss. The future seems a bit brighter after today.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, they gave up.

Time for Max to go, doesn't deserve to stain his legacy further and be associated with a bunch of quitters anymore.

On the club's part I can't wait to see all our problems be solved once he goes.
The problem will still remain as the folks that have been making wrong decisions over the past few seasons wont go. So can we trust them to do the right thing, appoint the right manager to bail is out? We need to shake things up from top to bottom. In that order.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, they gave up.

Time for Max to go, doesn't deserve to stain his legacy further and be associated with a bunch of quitters anymore.

On the club's part I can't wait to see all our problems be solved once he goes.
Come on dude, I was all for giving him plenty of slack considering the injuries but he has enough to beat the minnows and he's come up with nothing.

The lack of motivation in the players is largely Allegri's failure. A coach is as much a manager as a tactician. Allegri has failed to turn this squad into a cohesive, motivated team. If they're quitting it's because of that. We're 7 games in and it still feels like preseason rather than a group that cares about the result.

He's gotta go, and a sizeable part of it is his fault. Definitely not all, but to a significant degree. He's just not the guy to guide us during this crisis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 293)