out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Has to go that's it. Max should think hard and say just pay me 9 mil for next season and forget the last 2 years of contract. Or else if he fights getting all the money his JUVE LEGACY will be totally shot to shit! This way I could think of him as being so successful first go around but like it happens many time to many people in sports the second time doesn't always work out.

Do the right thing and don't be greedy.
:max:
lol no way he does that. Sorry to say it, you've been fooled by a fraud and been happy about it.

- - - Updated - - -

He was such a warrior as a defender but I wouldn't expect him to be able to fix our attacking problems.
Just a minor detail, its not just attacking problems. Its football problems. We have no gameplan in or out of possession.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine spending years defending a coach, someone you never met, insulting anybody along the way, only to not just witness it collapse in your face, but also see the legacy of the past completely tarnished as well to the point where it doesn’t matter to normal fans. Must be horrible days for these guys.
Allegro fanboys have polluted this forum with their drivel for a good year now. They've been just as bad as Rus' spamming in this thread if not worse.

You can never have a civil discussion with these folks without insults flying around. Unfortunately there are a bunch of people here who'll say whatever they want and still get away with it.

I understand some are trying to be positive about the situation but the constant sarcasm, the name calling, the need to always mock opinions that you don't agree with has gotten a bit out of hand tbh

At the end of the day, these people need to understand that we all support the same team and we all want the same result.

Oct 23, 2011
Allegro fanboys have polluted this forum with their drivel for a good year now. They've been just as bad as Rus' spamming in this thread if not worse.

You can never have a civil discussion with these folks without insults flying around. Unfortunately there are a bunch of people here who'll say whatever they want and still get away with it.

I understand some are trying to be positive about the situation but the constant sarcasm, the name calling, the need to always mock opinions that you don't agree with has gotten a bit out of hand tbh

At the end of the day, these people need to understand that we all support the same team and we all want the same result.
Same can be said about the Allegri haters. They've spewed their bullshit for the past 7 years, even when we were going through the club's most successful period.

You sure these 2 camps support the same team? Today I saw a bunch of people hoping for a loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)