out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
At this point I'd say just pay the 9M per season and put him on non-active. We won't achieve top 4 this way which may cost us even more in terms of money and players willing to join us. Might as well crave out a couple of millions for a caretaker for the remaining part of the season and turn our attention to Conte (Or Zidane) in the summer.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If he’s not gone by tomorrow (especially after yesterdays newspaper interview) I don’t know what will do it. This sequence of games has been utterly moronic.
I think our current management has no replacement lined up and are currently hoping for the best. No top coach wants to step in now. We either promote some youth coach (which hasn't really worked for us with Carrera and Pirlo) or sign a vague Italian guy nobody has ever heard of.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Has to go that's it. Max should think hard and say just pay me 9 mil for next season and forget the last 2 years of contract. Or else if he fights getting all the money his JUVE LEGACY will be totally shot to shit! This way I could think of him as being so successful first go around but like it happens many time to many people in sports the second time doesn't always work out.

Do the right thing and don't be greedy.
:max:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 201)