out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Juventus have never been the beuatifuls. And never should the try to be. Their DNA is different.
They will never reach another CL-final again basing their football on so called pretty football. They cant compeet in that area.
I swear I’d love to know who came up with this myth our DNA is ugly football. It NEVER was. It’s like people think to play entertaining football you have to be dribbling for 90 minutes. :lol:

The teams we had in the 90’s and early to mid 00’s were killing machines for the most part.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
BTW Pirlo have a 1W 2D 2L in the Turkish league.
zero context for data for me. i have no idea about the relative strength of that squad and those opponents. they might be overachievers with a relegation worthy squad, or an utter failure with one of the best squads of the league

:boh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Belle Delphine. Seriously?

Plastic Fans because we want a regressive coach and his arachaic ideas to GTFO?

Plastic Fans because we want the club to play something resembling football?

Plastic Fans because we don't want to get unceremniously dumped out of the CL at the first stage and potentially miss out on the competition altogether next season?

Ok Super Die Hard Real Fan. Please enlighten us as to the solution to this problem.

I honestly don't know if you're trolling, or if you're actually this dense and delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I’d love to know who came up with this myth our DNA is ugly football. It NEVER was. It’s like people think to play entertaining football you have to be dribbling for 90 minutes. :lol:

The teams we had in the 90’s and early to mid 00’s were killing machines for the most part.
Then Capello came :yuck: :inter:

Never liked the cunt. My dad, on the other hand, really admired him, probably for all those titles he won with Milan.

He was a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Then Capello came :yuck: :inter:

Never liked the cunt. My dad, on the other hand, really admired him, probably for all those titles he won with Milan.

He was a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.
He soaked all of the enthusiasm and lifeblood out of me with his football. I don't know who's football is worse Crapello's or Failegris's..

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Our situation is very bad atm. I see problems with scouting team, Fitness staff ,Medical department, transfers and even stadium atmosphere and fans as well.

If we moved from Allegri and we did not fix all other issues , i do not think our team performance will improve drastically.
The only exception i see is Conte because he will force drastic changes in a lot of things.

I do think that a head coach should never admin defeat in a press conference (speaking about PSG game), Allegri did that i am was really pissed about his comments.

IF you can't look the biggest clubs in europe in the face you are not suitable for Juventus head coach,
Never saw a Juventus head coach with that Mentality and i am still shocked.He should be sacked before the PSG match on the spot.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
zero context for data for me. i have no idea about the relative strength of that squad and those opponents. they might be overachievers with a relegation worthy squad, or an utter failure with one of the best squads of the league

:boh:
exactly

pirlo's team has a market value of his team is 12th out of 19 - so he seems performing as expected

market value isn't telling it all, but it at least can give some context. Whereas our squad is 2/4/2 and massively underperforming

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think his biggest flaw is still the mercato. Going for Paredes instead of Depay for instance when the squad is severely lacking in goals was a mistake. A semi-available Di Maria is a downgrade to semi-available Dybala imo, because we lost goals. Bremer and Bonucci look more likely to score than anyone in the squad bar Vlahovic and Milik. We can’t win without scoring enough goals. Recently it’s been looking like we can’t win at all. Maybe a new manager can get better results, but I can’t foresee that with this squad.

I think we need a manager with a better vision, vision that can be implemented through multiple transfer campaigns (don’t know how Juve can afford though). If we get a visionary manager, he shouldn’t be judged on what he can do with this squad, so I rather postpone that decision.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
According to Momblano

A lot of the new players are struggling to understand what Allegri wants tactically. Bremer openly said it to Max when there was a reunion between the coaching staff and the players before training.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For those wanting Landucci as his replacement, should know that Landucci is highly influenced by his friend Allegri. They go far back. It would be stupid to keep him or any of his staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 97)