out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We won’t fire him before the World Cup and I don’t even think we’ll fire him before the end of the season - no matter the results.

Can’t wait for the game against Monza where we will either draw or grind out a 2:1 win and Allegri will call it the turnaround

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
if they drop points to Monza I’d bet he’s gone. They’re not gonna keep him just because he’s under contract for multiple years. It might mean finding a cheaper solution though, but that might not necessarily be a bad thing (de zerbi)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's pretty much the reason why I've drastically reduced the time I spent reading footie/Juve related discussions. Not that I didn't expect this to happen. Plenty of people here and and all over the internet were miserable even when we were doing well and winning trophies so not a big surprise that they'd be even more miserable now that things are actually looking pretty bad.
Omg, just get over it already. It’s like Allegri is your daddy or something. You couldn’t handle criticism back then and you still can’t now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Do I get a pass? Already stopped watching with 1 more Scudetto to go because it was all written in the stars and I couldn't be assed to waste my time on the most obvious crash.

I think they call it.....
.........selling the top
cc @Cerval @Dru @IliveForJuve
This plastic entity parading as club is basically scamming customers from their money and Super Fans drink that kool-aid

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if they drop points to Monza I’d bet he’s gone. They’re not gonna keep him just because he’s under contract for multiple years. It might mean finding a cheaper solution though, but that might not necessarily be a bad thing (de zerbi)
I‘m pretty sure we won’t. He has what 2.5 years left for 9 mil net ? No way we can afford that….. don’t know about De Zerbi, never really watch a team of his.
But that would be another huge gamble on a „unproven“ coach (for a big club)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
See, all the people u call cultists have given up on Allegri but it doesnt get through to you. Not sure who is cultist here. The reason I wouldnt befriend u are entirely different but its for other threads. :p
The 5 muppets who voted 'No' on the poll. Them and juve123.

To be honest, I'm sure there are many more who have decided to abstain instead, in order to avoid exposing themselves.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Best case scenario now his back is against the wall let go of his version of balanced footie have us come out and play. It's better to give away a couple of counters than spend majority of the game to limit it only to eventually get picked apart.
Inform him to prioritize minimum objectives than building for future after putting us in this position. Ride out the season and explore options by end of the year.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We can't afford to sack him but we can afford to drop out of the CL early on and lose potentially the same or more in revenue???

No italian coach as a replacement. We need something different. Tired of this ground hog day approach.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We can't afford to sack him but we can afford to drop out of the CL early on and lose potentially the same or more in revenue???

No italian coach as a replacement. We need something different. Tired of this ground hog day approach.
most realistic scenario now is Allegri takes ownership and makes changes. Not holding my breath and fully expecting the typical bs lineup vs Monza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 509)