out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Never understod why you first sacked him, then hired a fraud in Sarri, a novice in Pirlo and then took a washed Allegri back. You sack him because you want a new direction, then wtf do you hire him again 2 years later? Makes zero sense.

Just poor management through and through.
Maybe you can ask 162 People on this thread who voted to bring him back.. they definitely had the same mind as the management, they would know why..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Team can't press? Check

Team can't pass? Check

Team can't counter? Check

Team can't defend? Check

Team retreats after taking the lead? Check

WTF are you doing in those training sessions FFS?!

Kos Omein Omak Ya Ibn Deen El Kalb Ya Ibn El Marra El Moomes Ya Sharmoot Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal
If I need to analyze based on what some said and results - They probably run for about half an hour and then those who survive this half an hour go home since they are too motivated. The rest get injured and visit Jmedical

Aug 2, 2005
Team can't press? Check

Team can't pass? Check

Team can't counter? Check

Team can't defend? Check

Team retreats after taking the lead? Check

WTF are you doing in those training sessions FFS?!

Kos Omein Omak Ya Ibn Deen El Kalb Ya Ibn El Marra El Moomes Ya Sharmoot Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal
Lol

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Maybe you can ask 162 People on this thread who voted to bring him back.. they definitely had the same mind as the management, they would know why..
Imo it ain't wise to take back a manager who shown no interest in taking a new job elsewhere. Allegri was basically just vacating and seems to have totally lost touch with football.

I might be completely wrong, but the last part outlined in black is really how I've seen it from the outside the last years time. He seems to be both washed and not up to date in any sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)