out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My 2 cents on Allegri.

Doing the bare minimum each time isn't good for a squads mentality, you always need to put maximum effort. Yes many players on the roster are either lacking quality or average, but the loser attitude, work ethics and 'no risks taken, afraid to lose' tactics are his.

No long term planning, no results, no efforts. Even if it manages to pick up it will be the same loser stuff in Europe down the road because doing the minimum is asking to be bulldozed over while enjoying being bulldozed over.

Street

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe because he was previous coaching siena, and juventus was his first high stage club. He didnt have any european experiences and also a team without european experiences. Dont even wanted to mention matri, vucinic and quagliarella as his first option in attack.
What is the excuse for his time at Chelsea and Inter?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
According to tuz yardstick tuchel and ten haag spent 240 million euros and 226 million euros they should be immediately sacked for not winning the first five matches. How do we have the largest transfer budget when we need to sell before we buy?
How do we compare to the three mighty financial giants Milan, Napoli and Inter.. aka our actual competition that Allegrisaurus with substantially more funds couldn't even challenge for 3rd

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
My 2 cents on Allegri.

Doing the bare minimum each time isn't good for a squads mentality, you always need to put maximum effort. Yes many players on the roster are either lacking quality or average, but the loser attitude, work ethics and 'no risks taken, afraid to lose' tactics are his.

No long term planning, no results, no efforts. Even if it manages to pick up it will be the same loser stuff in Europe down the road because doing the minimum is asking to be bulldozed over while enjoying being bulldozed over.

Street
Great post. And nothing confirms what you say more than Kostic, running almost 2 km less every match than in Eintracht Frankfurt.
As you put it. He just does the bare minimum.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How do we compare to the three mighty financial giants Milan, Napoli and Inter.. aka our actual competition that Allegrisaurus with substantially more funds couldn't even challenge for 3rd
All of them had higher net spend than us this summer, Inter and Milan without losing anyone important and upgrading on already strong teams.

Last summer we had a neutral net spend, spent more in January. Overall it's all 50m more or less difference. Inter sold Lukaku for over 100m, got him back on loan now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
All of them had higher net spend than us this summer, Inter and Milan without losing anyone important and upgrading on already strong teams.

Last summer we had a neutral net spend, spent more in January. Overall it's all 50m more or less difference. Inter sold Lukaku for over 100m, got him back on loan now.
Roma net spending last season was 100 million euros but how do we have the biggest transfer budget . I think some people are still in paratici era.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We should have got Conte to build us up then sack him for Allegri to take us to the highest possible level, exactly as before. Allegri isn't a builder and this is a rebuild so it's a painful watch.

That said, who would be better? I think we could find a young and fresh manager that plays attacking football, likely to challenge hard for Serie A but then get badly exposed in CL.

It's frustrating that we'll probably do well against PSG then piss it away when we play Benfica with his chicken tactics. We'll be cruising to a 1-0 win then concede last minute, then the return game lose 1-0 having dominated all game but fired blanks. Its the Juventus way.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
with how big his contract is Maxx won't be sacked any time soon you will just have to grit your teeth and take it
it all falls on the management of the club. they were so confident about allegri without getting warranty. they could have added clause in the contract.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
not enough people are calling for him to be fired. i need post ironic here begging for forgivness
I believe most here was giving Max till Jan to turn things around? Though by this small sample size it don't look good that he should be back start of new year.

Didn't watch match but by comments here and then seeing the dreadful stats it was a like they were totally dominated. I hope Max doesn't need a star-laden lineup to beat middle of the pack teams. I'm thinking possibly some of the these middle of the pack managers might do a better job with this Juve.

That said right in the thick of race but only because other top teams have underachieved.

Jun 6, 2015
One thing is for certain, Max is much better at trolling tuz than any of the actual trolls. His ability to get this place riled up is second to none.

- - - Updated - - -

Great post. And nothing confirms what you say more than Kostic, running almost 2 km less every match than in Eintracht Frankfurt.
As you put it. He just does the bare minimum.
That obviously is not true. He has played only two full 90 minute games (vs Sampdoria/Roma) and in those games he ran ≈10,5 hm which is more or less the same that he ran on average at Frankfurt per 90 minutes. His Serie A average is brought down because of his shorter appearances. Should be pretty clear to everyone that you run less in 60 minutes than you run in 90 minutes. However if it for some reason isn't I recommend trying it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 102)