out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can anyone confirm that he said this?

“I can’t play 4-4-2 with the players at my disposal. Dusan Vlahovic and Moise Kean are good at attacking the space, we need someone who can hold up the ball.”

If that's true, prepare for 4 4 2 with vlahovic and milik. Fine times ahead.
Can't wait.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Can anyone confirm that he said this?

“I can’t play 4-4-2 with the players at my disposal. Dusan Vlahovic and Moise Kean are good at attacking the space, we need someone who can hold up the ball.”

If that's true, prepare for 4 4 2 with vlahovic and milik. Fine times ahead.
Can't wait.
He definitely has Alzheimer’s.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This thread. So melodramatic. :lol:

Anyways. Next match is the first real test of the season and we’ll see if he (and the squad) learns anything from this one. Everyone’s been talking about how great this Roma team looks after their mercato, so should be a good measuring stick. If we get wiped out, well… probably a good time to street Max at that point. A good performance and result and that makes the start to the season look quite positive, even with today’s poor showing.

Happy to see he brought Miretti on with ~30 minutes left and Rovella with 15+ minutes too. Hopefully Fagioli is fully fit for the Roma and we see at least one of these guys in the starting XI. Can’t handle watching Mckennie and Rabiot dick around all year again. If he continues with that, sack him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hate this statement all you want but if Sarri was in his 3rd year with us now we would be playing so much better.

That said fuck all Italian coaches I don't want to see another one here for a very long time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hate this statement all you want but if Sarri was in his 3rd year with us now we would be playing so much better.

That said fuck all Italian coaches I don't want to see another one here for a very long time.
lol no. His Juve got worse and worse as the season progressed, and his Lazio looks rubbish.

Anyways, that doesn’t excuse Allegri and the rubbish we just saw. That was an embarrassing display

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ancelotti is an exception, not the rule. I'd rather we go with foreign coaches and foreign management. First things first though: Unibrow should be canned before anyone else. 9ish years of success doesn't excuse 3 years of abject failure. If he gets fucked, Big Nips Papi, Chimichanga and Blondie should be next on the chopping block. Then, you get rid of Failegri. You can't fire the coach and keep everyone else in their respective positions and expect things to change. Everyone has to go.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
If the gameplan offensively is give it to the wide man and hope for the best we’re in for a long season.

I see no pre-planned patterns in our attack. Rovella in the 80th min was the first guy I saw to pass through the lines.

Poor team selection. No coordination when pressing, defense/midfield not in sync, attack/midfield not in sync.

They trained and prepped a week to come up with this? Our squad is flawed, but good enough to beat Sampdoria. Players looked extremely unprepared. This is on the coach.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
lol no. His Juve got worse and worse as the season progressed, and his Lazio looks rubbish.

Anyways, that doesn’t excuse Allegri and the rubbish we just saw. That was an embarrassing display
Maybe...

I just know that Allegri has ran out of excuses. No matter how many injuries there are or unbalanced the squad might be we should still be playing much much better against the minnows of Serie A.

I remember when we used to drop points it was usually after dominating games but failing to make a break through and finish chances.

Now we our getting outplayed by trash teams and failing to creat any chances.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ancelotti is an exception, not the rule. I'd rather we go with foreign coaches and foreign management. First things first though: Unibrow should be canned before anyone else. 9ish years of success doesn't excuse 3 years of abject failure. If he gets fucked, Big Nips Papi, Chimichanga and Blondie should be next on the chopping block. Then, you get rid of Failegri. You can't fire the coach and keep everyone else in their respective positions and expect things to change. Everyone has to go.
Is he? Total number of trophies won by nationality of coach in the last 5 years among the Champions League, Europa League, league and cup competitions of top 5 leagues (Italy, Germany, Spain, France, England [only used FA cup]):

Germany - 17
Italy - 15
Spain - 12
France - 5
Argentina - 4
Croatia - 3
Austria - 1
Chile - 1
Northern Ireland - 1
Netherlands - 1
Brazil - 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 143)