out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
His comments will further antagonize our fanbase but hes always been a fan of lanky mids. His dream mid would be Sissoko, Matuidi and Rabiot. Fml, he needs to do 180.
At this point with this comments he should take his dreams and fuck off.
I've had it with him.
Elkann grow a pair of balls and street him.
P. S. Cricket is an insect, not a sport.
P. S. Nr. 2 unban @rus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
His comments will further antagonize our fanbase but hes always been a fan of lanky mids. His dream mid would be Sissoko, Matuidi and Rabiot. Fml, he needs to do 180.
Matuidi would be the dream winger name van bombi there instead.

The match against roma will call for a more balanced footie fully expect the infamous starting midfield of 4dms Channeling his inner capello again. Lay it down on us Max.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Another awful post match interview to match another awful performance. It's impossible to defend him now he has completely lost it. Awful manager.
It is becoming impossible to defend him anymore. He had TWO full years of non coaching. He didn't invent/re-invent any new style or vision from football at all.

He was actually sacked because we played old aged football. He comes back, and we even play a less adventurous form of football.

Jul 28, 2002
To be fair to Max, we kept another clean sheet….which is an improvement to the start of last year.

perhaps he would benefit having a zidane / Riquelme #10 to build the team around and let them make things happen. Like when he had Pirlo.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At this point I don't think he cares anymore.
Maybe this is his revenge on us fans, because of the bashing he received at the end of 2018-2019 season.
I remember him losing the plot multiple times after winning with lackluster performances and fans getting furious with the style of play.

Maybe this is his middle finger to us.
Playing rabiot as he is going down with the ship, all the while laughing himself to the bank and banging cougars.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why this misery the writing is on the wall for everyone to miss juve matches.
and if u can't miss it, then watch, and let the blood pressure go up. lose a few years due to faster aging. lose passion for juve. lose passsion in living.
and i will sit. and i will lol. i'm playing the long game. don't need u guys to miss games right away if it means u will miss more games in future lol

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 91)