out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sergio, Dai and maybe Post Ironic.

But I think Post Ironic is just having Post RUS detox by running off with BB81s favourite ladyboy, renacting the Kamasutra in a sweat lodge in Canadian wilderness.
I miss PI and Dai :sad:

Tbh this forum had lost a shit tonne of awesome members over the past 3-4 years. Kiss guys like Klin especially.
Nah, the guys that left maybe took this place way too seriously. Maybe they spent way too much time on this forum than they should have.
Yeah as much as i love those guys, gross overreaction
I hope they get back at one point. @Klin especially. Ik u lurk, u doofus :lol: :kiss:
@s4tch left? Damn the mods for allowing that shit show that made all the cool members leave

I’m looking at you @Mark
Just been taking a break from Tuz. Took a couple weeks off work, surfed my way down the west coast to Sayulita. And then been super busy at work plus starting a renovation on part of my little house since returning. I’m sure I will be back to posting regularly when the season starts.:vidal:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I visit here mainly during transfer season. I just love watching @Mark getting it wrong most of the times.

This place is hardly recognizable though. Almost like Juve. :)
Hayyyy gurlfrennnnn

- - - Updated - - -

Just been taking a break from Tuz. Took a couple weeks off work, surfed my way down the west coast to Sayulita. And then been super busy at work plus starting a renovation on part of my little house since returning. I’m sure I will be back to posting regularly when the season starts.:vidal:
Missed ur buns

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I knew you were off unwinding to outdoorsy hipster vacation

Hope it all goes well with the house renovation.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Spends a billion on hand picked players and doesn't win CL

Gets Rabiot, Arthurd and Raguno thrown in his face, has to deal with endless waves of bum arrivals every single year, still manages to finish 4th

Max over Poop every single time
RUS kept telling us of what great players we have.
Berna MLS level bum.
Sandro probably directly to a retirement home.
Ramsey choking hard and not good enough even for rangers.
MDS one or 2 good games per season, rest of the time jabroni supreme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)