out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just look at Vlahovic case.
How was he before coming here and what happened to him after joining us.

Not only Max doesn't improve his players but also regressing them badly.

Same thing happens to Chiesa and Cuadrado this season.
Again, make up your mind. When he won trophies it was all bc of individual quality. Now he smothers everyone and no player ever played well under him. Bullshit either way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Thats the problem.

Allegri is a coach who hides behind individual performances of good players. Next year maybe Vlaho,chiesa,Pogbum and delight could carry the team but it doesnt mean it is because the exellent work of the coach behind the scenes.

In summary, it doesnt matter who we bring, our gameplay will continue to be stale and negative in its core and i want to do emphasis on this and for people here to be clear that even if we improve by some margin, the one piloting the ship will continue to keep us in lower standards than our best capacity. Lets put this clear and please quote me on this.
I will quote you because this is exactly how I feel about Allegri, and perfectly describes all there is to know about him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You don't praise a dry river for it's past generosity.
Except you’re agreeing with a Hydde post that is saying Allegri was always a mediocre coach, carried by his best players, and making them underperform at the same time. Hydde, who bitched about Allegri constantly from the day we hired him. And predicted we would fail every single year he was here. Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Next season will tell us if he can build this team into something good again or if he is done at the top level. I don’t disagree that this season was incredibly disappointing from Max, but also the players too. But Hydde’s schtick is tired and boring nonsense. And he’s already prepping his excuses for if we do win next year with “Next year maybe Vlaho,chiesa,Pogbum and delight could carry the team but it doesnt mean it is because the exellent work of the coach behind the scenes… … to be clear that even if we improve by some margin, the one piloting the ship will continue to keep us in lower standards than our best capacity.”

So this year, we lost solely because of Allegri, if we win next year, it is because of the players, and Allegri will actually still be holding us back. You’re agreeing with this rubbish quoted above?

Jan 22, 2016
Except you’re agreeing with a Hydde post that is saying Allegri was always a mediocre coach, carried by his best players, and making them underperform at the same time. Hydde, who bitched about Allegri constantly from the day we hired him.

Next season will tell us if he can build this team into something good again or if he is done at the top level. I don’t disagree that this season was incredibly disappointing from Max, but also the players too. But Hydde’s schtick is tired and boring nonsense. And he’s already prepping his excuses for if we do win next year with “Next year maybe Vlaho,chiesa,Pogbum and delight could carry the team but it doesnt mean it is because the exellent work of the coach behind the scenes… … to be clear that even if we improve by some margin, the one piloting the ship will continue to keep us in lower standards than our best capacity.”

So this year, we lost solely because of Allegri, if we win next year, it is because of the players, and Allegri will actually still be holding us back. You’re agreeing with this rubbish quoted above?
Of course I won't bitch if he starts winning again. I wouldn't even hate him for his narrow wins either as long as he gets good results.

The problem is we haven't seen a single positive outcome from this season. That's my problem.
Even if the results gets better I feel our injury record under him won't allow us to go full power at any moment in the next season.

I welcomed him and was truly happy seeing him getting the job. But he has left too much to be desired.

Apr 19, 2007
Conte 'got us there' and made JJ a serial winner before Max took over and built on top of it. I am not quite sure that Max is capable of the 'Conte role' with motivation from the ground floor and building a functional team out of a dysfunctional one.

Regarding the other things you said, our roster is poor but it still underperformed heavily if you look at our results against midtable and small teams.

That being said I have no suggestions who to replace Max with so I'm leaning towards giving him a last chance with a team that has a midfield this time.
This offseaon if we rebuild and in a fashion that looks respectable, Does he get any credit for that?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t he do this at Milan? Took over 70 point, 3rd place Milan, they made some shrewd signings and he improved them by 12 points, ending Inter’s run and winning Milan’s first scudetto in 7 years.

I have my worries about his abilities to turn this mess around too, but with some proper signings this summer his history suggests he should be able.
Not to mention contes team that wasnt good enough to get to the cl late stages and no reason to think max could do it either. He did

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course I won't bitch if he starts winning again. I wouldn't even hate him for his narrow wins either as long as he gets good results.

The problem is we haven't seen a single positive outcome from this season. That's my problem.
Even if the results gets better I feel our injury record under him won't allow us to go full power at any moment in the next season.

I welcomed him and was truly happy seeing him getting the job. But he has left too much to be desired.
I agree with this. I have trouble seeing many positives right now, but I’m hopeful because of his history here. We’ll see where he takes us. I think all of us who appreciate him will be right with you on thinking he should be replaced if next season remotely resembles this one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like it’s not hard to grasp. We are clearly going to improve our overall squad next season and if it pans out as badly as this season has, he will have to be sacked and rightly so.

But I honestly think we are 3-4 players away from properly competing for the league again.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Like it’s not hard to grasp. We are clearly going to improve our overall squad next season and if it pans out as badly as this season has, he will have to be sacked and rightly so.

But I honestly think we are 3-4 players away from properly competing for the league again.
If our important players are fit, we just need one midfielder to compete for the league. Would be good to get a couple of wingers/fullbacks though because we all know that injuries will occur.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If our important players are fit, we just need one midfielder to compete for the league. Would be good to get a couple of wingers/fullbacks though because we all know that injuries will occur.
If we don't re-sign Morata, our forward line is Dusan and Kean. We definitely need more than that for the league. God knows when Chiesa will be ready to play consecutive games. (Hopefully we don't rush him)
Also if we are going into the season with only Cuads as our good FB, we are fucked.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Except you’re agreeing with a Hydde post that is saying Allegri was always a mediocre coach, carried by his best players, and making them underperform at the same time. Hydde, who bitched about Allegri constantly from the day we hired him. And predicted we would fail every single year he was here. Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Open your eyes and stop talking nonsense. The same shit i can say about your gibberish and blind faith in asystem that is clearfly not working since years ago, and im talking about the coach. Negative italian coach with outdated tactics. Even players mock him, everyone despises his style of play. He is content with the horrendous display we did this season and has the guts to say we finished with decency. Yet im the one talking rubish

You can talk shit about me all you want, and attack me personally because thats the only thing you do when theres nothing else... but i dont need to back up anything, the truth is just there in your face.

preach more.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem goes beyond adding 3 or 4 good players.

I dont know why no one talks about the elephant in the room and just focus on players players players. Just days ago morata mocked allegris tactics, i mean for him to do something like that, you can imagine how is the enviroment in the locker room. Players do not believe in the coach{s tactics anymore. Some good players licke chiesa and vlaho turned to rubbish this season and not so good players like kean, who was having an okaish season outside juventus, come here and turns into rubbish too.
The negative way we play, the lack of everythying this team has, this problem will not be solved just by adding the bum pogba and more "vlahovics"

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If we don't re-sign Morata, our forward line is Dusan and Kean. We definitely need more than that for the league. God knows when Chiesa will be ready to play consecutive games. (Hopefully we don't rush him)
Also if we are going into the season with only Cuads as our good FB, we are fucked.
I really don't think so. Milan won the league with Giroud and Ibra, but they have a really good midfield, defense and fullbacks. Get that in order and we can focus on attack later.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Open your eyes and stop talking nonsense. The same shit i can say about your gibberish and blind faith in asystem that is clearfly not working since years ago, and im talking about the coach. Negative italian coach with outdated tactics. Even players mock him, everyone despises his style of play. He is content with the horrendous display we did this season and has the guts to say we finished with decency. Yet im the one talking rubish

You can talk shit about me all you want, and attack me personally because thats the only thing you do when theres nothing else... but i dont need to back up anything, the truth is just there in your face.

preach more.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why no one talks about the elephant in the room and just focus on players players players. Just days ago morata mocked allegris tactics, i mean for him to do something like that, you can imagine how is the enviroment in the locker room. Players do not believe in the coach{s tactics anymore. Some good players licke chiesa and vlaho turned to rubbish this season and not so good players like kean, who was having an okaish season outside juventus, come here and turns into rubbish too.
The negative way we play, the lack of everythying this team has, this problem will not be solved just by adding the bum pogba and more "vlahovics"
I don't disagree.

But Serie A is weak and broke and there is every chance that we can win the league while not being very good just somewhat better than this season.

I dont think we can get worse next year. We will likely slightly improve. If Inter and Milan have another sell off we will have a very good chance. If they reinforce and improve (the takeover of Milan goes through for example) then it'll be difficult. We'll need to improve significantly to challenge.

Let's hope they go down to our level and make it easy for us.

Jun 16, 2020
Pellegrini and Kean want to leave, Pellegrini due to playing time and for Kean probably the same.

Pellegrini was doing better than Sandro, so badly managed by Allegri. Kean hardly better than Morata but he’s younger and a kid from the club. On both occasions Max should’ve done better. I’d really dislike keeping Sandro over Pellegrini.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

preach more.

- - - Updated - - -

CheerfulElegantEyra-size_restricted.gif

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't disagree.

But Serie A is weak and broke and there is every chance that we can win the league while not being very good just somewhat better than this season.

I dont think we can get worse next year. We will likely slightly improve. If Inter and Milan have another sell off we will have a very good chance. If they reinforce and improve (the takeover of Milan goes through for example) then it'll be difficult. We'll need to improve significantly to challenge.

Let's hope they go down to our level and make it easy for us.
I dont think we can do worse either and will improve for sure. The thing is that it will not be the improve that could possibly achieve with a more positive approach to our football. We are conformist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 354)