out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Shocking officiating, for the sake of the game these refs should be demoted to lower leagues. They use a Var and still make a wrong call on the1st penalty. No red for yhat fuggly hyena Brozovic, equally shocking 2nd pen as well. Horror show.

Mar 9, 2006
The three at the back would've been fine without the ridiculous penalty

Has max been frustrating throughout the year? Absolutely, however I don't think he is to blame for this one.
Okay, what he has done in the extra time? Gave the ball away and was waiting for disaster to happen

- - - Updated - - -

9 million coach that lost the super cup, lost the Italian cup final, has finished fourth in the league, devalued every player in the squad and always play for the 1-0 :lol: and they want me to trust the process :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

0 wins agaist top4, 3 losses against inter :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Shocking officiating, for the sake of the game these refs should be demoted to lower leagues. They use a Var and still make a wrong call on the1st penalty. No red for yhat fuggly hyena Brozovic, equally shocking 2nd pen as well. Horror show.
But if only Allegri didn't make any subs, we would have won. The exhausted players were fine to keep running like mad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Okay, what he has done in the extra time? Gave the ball away and was waiting for disaster to happen

- - - Updated - - -

9 million coach that lost the super cup, lost the Italian cup final, has finished fourth in the league, devalued every player in the squad and always play for the 1-0 :lol: and they want me to trust the process :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

0 wins agaist top4, 3 losses against inter :lol:
Its disgusting that u laugh after a game like this. Go and get some sleep ffs.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Did this guy at least improve our defensive cohesion and organisation? Nope.
Most of us have known for a long time that he is incapable of creating a robust attacking identity, but we were hopeful that he will have a positive impact on our ability to defend. A season later, our attack is worse than ever and we have conceded 3-4 goals so many times that I lost count.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is necessary when there was still 20 minutes left in the game?
He changed formation 4 times in this game alone.
Let that sink in
I'm confused by your question.

- - - Updated - - -

9 million coach that lost the super cup, lost the Italian cup final, has finished fourth in the league, devalued every player in the squad and always play for the 1-0 and they want me to trust the process

- - - Updated - - -

0 wins agaist top4, 3 losses against inter
Extra time we were done, we also had little to no alternatives on the bench. What I'm saying is this isn't the game to criticisize Max, many before this but not this one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What is necessary when there was still 20 minutes left in the game?
He changed formation 4 times in this game alone.
Let that sink in
Inter changed shape bringing on 2 more attacking full backs in Dumfries and DiMarco than Darmian and D'Ambrosio. Plus they brought on Correa for Dzeko, who is significantly faster and playing against our defence which lacks pace. The logic is there to change shape and play deeper. With Dzeko on you can play a higher line because he isn't going to run away. With Correa it is too risky.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Ref robbed us, but Allegri fucked up this one with his subs, we had them and could hurt them on counter, but we decided to sit deep and let them have initative. The sam shit Inzaghi did after their first goal…
Easier to be controversial dick heads and blame it all on ref like the opposite fans we used to laugh at ignoring we got played out the park constantly out numbered in midfield and down the wings especially with that sub but hey all in the name of balanced football and knowing when to stop he got one part right those are the matches everyone will remember just like he himself was talking about the Manchester game pre match.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Inter changed shape bringing on 2 more attacking full backs in Dumfries and DiMarco than Darmian and D'Ambrosio. Plus they brought on Correa for Dzeko, who is significantly faster and playing against our defence which lacks pace. The logic is there to change shape and play deeper. With Dzeko on you can play a higher line because he isn't going to run away. With Correa it is too risky.
It's almost as if there is 2 teams out there, not one. Fascinating stuff

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But if only Allegri didn't make any subs, we would have won. The exhausted players were fine to keep running like mad
Yeah lol. Rus thinks Zakharia that was gasping for breath should have stayed on. Disappointing finish of a disappointing season nonetheless. We need to regroup, add few hungry players into that squad and go all out next year. Id take Faggioli back tbh and kick out Arthur and Rabiot.

Mar 9, 2006
By extra time we had little to nothing left with limited options on the bench and players who have had their fare share of injury issues. Come on mate, you can see that some bullshit was going on in this game
It's just a bad tactics, Inter took the ball away and was crossing inside the box again and again and it led to 2 penalties against Juventus, why? BECAUSE STOP SITTING IN THE BOX WHENEVER YOU HAVE THE LEAD

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
FSghxJ0XIAQl67y?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

How can you take off the most pressing player on the pitch and replace him with Locatelli that just came back from the injury and that has an ABSOLUTELY dead physical form
Shocking mistake by Max and valid criticism, but unwarranted this time since the ref took center stage and gave merda the power to come back.

Jun 6, 2015
Got the preparation for the game correct again. Players were hungry and played with the right intensity for most of the match. Berna and Zakaria getting tired hurt us quite a bit as we seem to do well against Inter currently with that more physical approach, harassing them all over the pitch. The more technical players that came on couldn't do much.

Going to next season I think he has given us a decent enough platform to continue to build on. He has given this team some character and grit (Rabiot the prime example lately), albeit we've conceded a bit too often again towards the end of the season. Need some reinforcements in key areas but I think there are some promising signs that leave room for optimism even though the season overall leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 125)