out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
+++ PRESS CONFERENCE ALLEGRI PRE JUVENTUS-TORINO +++

Derby della Mole is always something special. Juric was really great in bringing back the Torino DNA back.
We are playing at home. They told me there will be a sold out at 50% capacity (maximum due to covid)
It will be the 3rd consecutive game with teams who are playing the same way.
Hopefully we learned something from the previous games
The late subs vs Atalanta?
Well the team was doing well and we conceded a goal in a moment where we could have scored. Then Atalanta scored a spectacular goal.
We have to do a total of points to arrive in Top 4.
We could have lost and this was not acceptable.
Doesn't mean we have to be happy with the draw.
The draw can be good if we win vs Torino. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
Drawing a game looks like a disaster. But it's not always like this. You have to do a total of points. Important is to arrive at these total points. The season is long. We can't consider a draw a disaster result. We have to achieve the total points.
Capello spoke well about some of our players?
Yes, but I remember Capello speaking bad about Redondo before he trained him at Real Madrid. Then when he trained him he understood how good he was.
I learned this from him. It's difficult to judge a player before training him.
BONUCCI WILL NOT BE THERE
BERNARDESCHI IS NOT READY
Allegri to journalists? Who's playing Center back tomorrow?
journalist: Zakaria
Allegri laughing and then saying in a serious way: "He could. He could"
Cuadrado tomorrow will play as Right Back
Kean is feeling better, I need to understand if he will start or enter. He entered well the last time.
Physically the players are ok, we worked well.
In 95 minutes we will have to take the win home and Torino will play really physically
I'm happy with Pellegrini. A player that could leave in the summer. He had a small peak then a moment of difficulties and now he's back.
The difference after 6/7 months?
We understand each other better. I know them better, they know me better.
The players have put their personal interests aside and are thinking about the team now.
We are a team. There is enthusiasm. Will to go back to win.
Nearly impossible to win the scudetto but we have important objectives.
Tomorrow is super important for the remaining part of the season.
Then we have Villarreal who's a total different team than Torino.
Juric did super well at Verona and he's doing great in Torino.
It's imporrant to observe other trainers and to learn from them. Torino did a great choice with Juric. They are a perfect matfch.
Discussing Morata as a player is crazy! He's really good.
Mercato? Makes no sense at all speaking about it. We have 3 months that are decisive. We have to focus on that and nothing else for the moment
Doubts in the midfield tomorrow?
between McKennie or Zakaria and Locatelli and Arthur
Compliments to Inter about how they played vs Liverpool. Was a beautiful game. They played well.
Champions League changed now with no away goal rule.
Games can be managed in a new way.
In UCL in every game everything can happen.
English team PSG Bayern and Real Madrid are clearly favourites to win the trophy

BUUUUUUT that doesn't mean that other teams can't have the ambition to win it
Hey, can we stop speaking about UCL??? Because otherwise what will I speak about on Monday?
Yes I saw all the UCL games
At the moment Zakaria plays better as a box to box. Also because I didn't try him as a regista.
It's also a solution that Zakaria can play with 2 in the middle instead of 3
Yes, there is a Derby atmosphere in the city and there is a lot of nice banter also with friends in the city
Torino didn't win a game in the Juventus home since 95. can this be an advantage for Juve?
Allegri: Derbi can't be calculated or predicted. We need to perform well to win and to prepare the game vs Villarreal.
Torino comes from 2 undeserved losses and they want to do well.
Ciao e buona giornata
+++ END PRESS CONFERENCE +++

Source: Siamak guru & Grand GJustjuve

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Hopefully there will be a goal in the last minutes that will save his sorry ass for 1000th time.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 218)