out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love how some people keep bitching about Allegri being our coach. It must really be infuriating for them to know he'll probably be here for quite some time.

Entertaining stuff!
people are bitching about humiliating results, wasted potential, puke worthy football. if you love these kind of stuff, it is your loss.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why?

As I said I am fine with someone like FDJ coming and playing that role, I am fine with Locatelli in either role because he can play both.

What annoys me is people pretending he is awful and sacrificed and absolutely cannot play what he plays now to the point they're desperate to have bums like Arthur in there to "fix" something.

Guess the same people who think Pjanić was ruined playing DM because he was statisticslly less prominent.
Nobody is saying he can't play there. So stop dragging other shit like Pjanic into this. But it all starts with placing players in their best position, where they thrive and show a surplus to the team which is higher up for Loca.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nobody is saying he can't play there. So stop dragging other shit like Pjanic into this. But it all starts with placing players in their best position, where they thrive and show a surplus to the team which is higher up for Loca.
Many are saying he can't play there. Just making a fuss about him playing there is implying he can't play there.

His best position is what he played all season, regardless of maybe more padded stats if he played higher. He offers security, protection, tempo, passing, control. He has been in our best 3 players all season, he played the same role (not position) for Sassuolo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Journalist: “I want to ask you about the Szczesny incident in the first half, how do you see that?”

Allegri: “I thought you wanted me to comment on the foul on De Sciglio?”

Journalist: “Which one?”

Allegri: “You weren’t at the game?”

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The gameplan IMO was correct given the players we have. Get the early goal and sit back and counter. We don't have the midfield to control games. Had Dybala played Vlahovic through that first chance and we get an early lead I think we win the game. The players just didn't execute, which is on them

I do blame Allegri though for waiting too long to make the subs.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Missed our opportunities
Atalanta GK did am awesome save on Vlahovic shot
Incredible goal from Malinovskyi who only play at this level against us
Weird and late subs

Still a draw!!! We are already a new Juve. We would have lost this game for sure just a few months ago

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Many are saying he can't play there. Just making a fuss about him playing there is implying he can't play there.

His best position is what he played all season, regardless of maybe more padded stats if he played higher. He offers security, protection, tempo, passing, control. He has been in our best 3 players all season, he played the same role (not position) for Sassuolo.
It's very very obviously not. And he didn't for Sassuolo either.

But he does a decent job there as well, certainly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
agreed with @Robee here, loca can certainly play regista at an acceptable level, but he's more efficient as a cm. i really hope arthur can get himself into a physical shape that would allow him to play 70-80 minutes twice a week so that loca could play a bit more freely and further up the pitch.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
agreed with @Robee here, loca can certainly play regista at an acceptable level, but he's more efficient as a cm. i really hope arthur can get himself into a physical shape that would allow him to play 70-80 minutes twice a week so that loca could play a bit more freely and further up the pitch.
Why get cought up in specific names and titles? Regista is specifically the DM, deepest mid, in a 3-man midfield. By definition

Locatelli has barely played that all season.

He is best as DLP, the deeper playmaker, CM in a two man midfield.

I never advocated for him to play there only, but if the option is to buy some serviceable guy to take the regista role or God forbid play Arthur there and push Locatelli in as much of an unnatural position of advanced CM in a 3 man midfield or get a natural advanced CM like Pogba or SMS the choice is clear.

What gets lost here is we're talking about 3-4 different positions and roles as one when DM in 3, more offensive CM in 3, more defensive CM in 3, more offensive CM in 2 and more defensive CM in 2 are all completely different.

One thing is clear, he has never been a guy like Pogba or SMS who bombs forward and scores and assists a ton which is required IMO in that more offensive CM in 3 role, otherwise the midfield is too flat and the front 3 is left to do too much.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve was slight fav over Inter before year started and that was with CR7 so no problem with Max honestly stating where his team is presently. IMO puts some pressure on Inter to get it done.
One book's take on it in summer 2021 .....
https://www.mybookie.ag/news/soccer/updated-odds-to-win-the-2021-22-serie-a-season/
Loser mentality :lol3:

Now imagine the same person is fanboy of a coach who constantly and always belittles his own players, bitches and whines all season until he finally leaves the club on rather bad terms and shits his bed in all cup competitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)