out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
At this point we just need to bumble our way through until January.

There is no way possible these washed up players can form a cohesive unit. Their mentality is terrible and their technical ability is shoddy

useless:
Rabiot, McKennie, Ramsey, Berna, Rugani, Kulusevski

washed up:
Chiellini, Bonucci, Alex Sandro

no character
Dybala, Bentancur

People referring to us having a better squad than Milan & Napoli are deluded. We have an incredibly average squad, just because some of our players used to be good it doesn’t now make it a good squad. Paratici did some irreparable damage to this club with his plusvalenza bullshit and shoddy squad building. Failed to fix gaping holes in this defence, midfield and attack and now we are paying the price. There’s no quick fix here we have to spend big

Strickland

May 17, 2019
At this point we just need to bumble our way through until January.

There is no way possible these washed up players can form a cohesive unit. Their mentality is terrible and their technical ability is shoddy

useless:
Rabiot, McKennie, Ramsey, Berna, Rugani, Kulusevski

washed up:
Chiellini, Bonucci, Alex Sandro

no character
Dybala, Bentancur

People referring to us having a better squad than Milan & Napoli are deluded. We have an incredibly average squad, just because some of our players used to be good it doesn’t now make it a good squad. Paratici did some irreparable damage to this club with his plusvalenza bullshit and shoddy squad building. Failed to fix gaping holes in this defence, midfield and attack and now we are paying the price. There’s no quick fix here we have to spend big
From your list of useless and washed up I'd only agree with Ramsey (because of the constant injuries) and Rugani, the rest have the potential to be integral parts of a successful team, of course not all will be starters.

I think the problem in our attacking play is a lack of trust. Right now we have Chiesa, Cuads, Dybs, Morata in attack who command respect from their teammates, but our gameplay can't be to get rid of the ball to dump it on one of these players and see if they can cook something up, we also need to actively use Kean, Kulu, Kaio, Berna and the others when they're on the pitch, otherwise it's just ineffective hero ball that most often doesn't lead to anything.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: "We should start to score more goals, otherwise it will be difficult to One goal per game is not enough. We need balance.We are in no position to have any targets this season"

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
From your list of useless and washed up I'd only agree with Ramsey (because of the constant injuries) and Rugani, the rest have the potential to be integral parts of a successful team, of course not all will be starters.
Perhaps he is going too far but many of the fans are overestimating the qualities of our squad. In 2015 we had a brilliant defense in Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci. Excellent midfield with Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and Pirlo, also we had a strong-willed striker with Tevez.

Our current squad is nowhere near that strong core.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Perhaps he is going too far but many of the fans are overestimating the qualities of our squad. In 2015 we had a brilliant defense in Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci. Excellent midfield with Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and Pirlo, also we had a strong-willed striker with Tevez.

Our current squad is nowhere near that strong core.
I am really sad that Allegri rejected real madrid for us but the management has not provided him with any quality signings plus the fact Ronaldo left us so late messed up our plans and we spent nearly 40 million euros on kean

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I am really sad that Allegri rejected real madrid for us but the management has not provided him with any quality signings plus the fact Ronaldo left us so late messed up our plans and we spent nearly 40 million euros on kean
I'm extremely happy that Allegri is our coach but I think that our squad is too weak to expect anything more than to be in top 4 in Serie A and reach more than a 1/4 final in CL. Fans that think that the Scudetto is a given are delusional about the capabilities of our squad.

As far as I know we haven't bought Kean. I hope we won't spend anymore than 15 mil on him.

- - - Updated - - -

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm extremely happy that Allegri is our coach but I think that our squad is too weak to expect anything more than to be in top 4 in Serie A and reach more than a 1/4 final in CL. Fans that think that the Scudetto is a given are delusional about the capabilities of our squad.

As far as I know we haven't bought Kean. I hope we won't spend anymore than 15 mil on him.

- - - Updated - - -
it is two year loan deal for 7 million euros plus obligation to buy for 28 million euros plus three million euros add on fees

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Can we just go back to a stable 3-5-2 with 5 actual defenders, or do a 3-4-3 because we've been so poor for too long. Somehow we only looked solid in the games where we had all strikers out injured.
It's strange how 352 looks good now, personally I hated it during Conte. Now the positive aspects seem to beat out the drawbacks..
343 is probably better suited for us but yeah I'd like to see this in action.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Is it? We should be in the scudetto race until the end, and I still haven't given up on it, but I don't think we "clearly" have the best team in italy. Not if football is played with midfielders.
Yes it is. Just look at how bad Milan, Inter and the other teams are in Europe. The only good pæayer we lost the last the last 3 seasons was Ronaldo. Even Sarri had a pretty good team and people here were excited before the season. When it is not going well, people here says the quality is bad. But people have been saying this for the last 6-8 years. We clearly have problems with bad managers and I’m not convinced by Allegri yet. I will give him the benefit of doubt, cause Corona have ruined a lot regarding both economy and too many games cramped together in a tight schedule.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The technical ability of this squad is just shocking..

They can't play themselves out of pressure, let alone string 5 passes together before either having a bad touch or misplace a simple pass.

Allegri should just stick to parking the bus until he gets some players of his choosing in. Whether that be against Chelsea or Sassuolo.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Stop thinking that Cuadrado as a RB and Danilo as either RB or LB are good. They are at most decent there.
You can't have a AMR masquerading as a RB and expect defensive solidity.
Cuadrado has been a top RB for years now. He is pretty decent defensively and very good offensively. The problem with Cuadrado is that when we play him, we expect him to do everything. We play with a defensive left wing and then we want our RB or RW to win us the game. He would walk into any team in Serie A and most in europe. The post was about the quality of our squad, and not so much whether he plays RB or RW, defensive or offensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 179)