out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Woke up even more frustrated with this team. Rabiot and Locatelli on that corner just absolutely day dreaming.

Every game we seem to be blacking out. I think Allegri is very surprised at the poor mentality of the players he has inherited. 45 minutes is the most that our players are able to put effort in. I read a stat yesterday that all of our goals have come in the first half, not a single goal scored in the second half in 5 games played…

Allegri was visibly angry yesterday, this team has been molly coddled for the last 12 months. It’s about time someone loses their shit with them and rips them a new one. Unforgivable shambolic attitude from these players

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Woke up even more frustrated with this team. Rabiot and Locatelli on that corner just absolutely day dreaming.

Every game we seem to be blacking out. I think Allegri is very surprised at the poor mentality of the players he has inherited. 45 minutes is the most that our players are able to put effort in. I read a stat yesterday that all of our goals have come in the first half, not a single goal scored in the second half in 5 games played…

Allegri was visibly angry yesterday, this team has been molly coddled for the last 12 months. It’s about time someone loses their shit with them and rips them a new one. Unforgivable shambolic attitude from these players
Add to that the dark ages of Sarri

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Last time he inherited a winning team with a functioning system. His job was somewhat similar to Inzaghi's job now but with a more dominant squad and more money. This time he is inheriting a broken team who barely finished 4th in a weak Serie A despite Ronaldo scoring almost every game.

There is no system, no defined game plan and no winning mentality. Every game is a nervous improvisation.The squad got even weaker than the previous year that was already struggling.

Getting this team to function properly and have a winning mentality is a tough tough job. The only thing in his favor is that all the other teams are broke too and the champions downsized heavily. Everything else is not in his favor.
Let us not forget we were on the verge of a group stage exit in 2014/15 in the champions league when allegri decided to change the formation and we looked great i am not expecting similar things as we dont have that quality of squad and there is the mentality issue as well with some players

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You can't fire a coach because of his style of football, bring him back 3 years later and be surprised that the team has the same problems as they did 3 years ago.
If this team still had the same "problems" as 3 years ago, we'd be on top of the league, so I'd say we've got different problems right now.

“There were some positives, in other words the first half, but what makes me angry are the final 15 minutes. We should’ve suffered more, been ready to fight tooth and nail. At those moments, you can’t look at being aesthetically beautiful, you just take the result home, even if it’s ugly.”

He is so washed up i cant believe it. For the sake of Juve hope his tactics and his philosophy works and we wont end up out of top 4
Wait, so you disagree with the necessity of taking the result home?
That's odd.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is protecting his players, he knows how mentally fragile they are right now.

There is no quick fix here, we have to ride this out and build
pretty sure this is just a mask and internally the discussion is much more different.
Really would like to see us go with two standard wingers though. Why not try 4231 with Cuads and Chiesa on the wings, this Rabiot thing is simply not working, the guy is just a pussy, gets knocked out by a fucking Bentancur. Did u ever see Benta destroying someone as much as he did destroy Rabiot? Guy was laying on the ground for like 2 minutes.
This team is simple, if they are ready then Chiesa, Cuads and Dybala have to start, just think of a setup in which they can play altogether and complement each other.
It will either be 343 with Cuads as RWB and Chiesa as winger or 4231 with Chiesa on the left.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
pretty sure this is just a mask and internally the discussion is much more different.
Really would like to see us go with two standard wingers though. Why not try 4231 with Cuads and Chiesa on the wings, this Rabiot thing is simply not working, the guy is just a pussy, gets knocked out by a fucking Bentancur. Did u ever see Benta destroying someone as much as he did destroy Rabiot? Guy was laying on the ground for like 2 minutes.
This team is simple, if they are ready then Chiesa, Cuads and Dybala have to start, just think of a setup in which they can play altogether and complement each other.
It will either be 343 with Cuads as RWB and Chiesa as winger or 4231 with Chiesa on the left.
I'm guessing that is the plan but Chiesa wasn't fit.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Even when Allegri played like shit in previous seasons, he somehow got respectable results.

He now looks lost.

Maybe he is starting to get washed up.
Time stands still for nobody, Allegri has not adapted it's the same Allegri this time maybe the league is just different and he hasn't caught up yet. Allegri played garbage football but got results and now his garbage football isn't getting results so he should change something.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Time stands still for nobody, Allegri has not adapted it's the same Allegri this time maybe the league is just different and he hasn't caught up yet. Allegri played garbage football but got results and now his garbage football isn't getting results so he should change something.
The only ones who have not changed at all are the likes of you who got everything they wanted last two years and still have the nerve to try to lecture someone about football.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont know what people are expecting when we brought Allegri that he has some magic wand to turn this around we have zero depth in attack midfield or defence
we had depth in defence i.e Demiral but good ol' Beannie thought it would make great business sense to let Atalanta have him on loan with option to buy and let Dragusin go out on a 2 year loan and leave ourselves with freaking rugani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 314)