out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
People slating Max as if he has inherited a winning team that didn’t lose its biggest asset on the last day of the transfer window.

people slating max as if he is the goalkeeper that has single handedly given away 4 point in the opening 3 rounds

People slating max like it was his fault we were missing 5 first teamers because the league put our fixture 24 hours after a South American qualifier.

This squad has been rotten for 18 months, long before Allegri came back, he’s a coach not a magician. The players we have are just not good enough, they are fucking useless

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This mess cannot be fixed in one season.

Szczesny, Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Rabiot, Mckennie, Arthur, Sandro, almost half the starting eleven that is not Juventus material. Szczesny was at one point but this is too steep a decline to ignore.

You can't win with so many starting eleven players either who are mediocre, unmotivated or in woeful form.

Don't be surprised to see Inter finish above us. They have still largely retained their spine and that will ensure that they remain consistent.

My hatred and disdain towards Tici keeps increasing day by day. Worst DS in Juventus' history.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Set us up really well with a really poor squad available. I'm glad to see us have a shape and look more solid for the first time in 2 years.

Not much you can do when your 'keeper is singlehandedly throwing games, then you have Berna, Rabiot and McKennie thrown into the mix.

We need to start picking up wins though.
I know the circumstances are tough but he has to bite the bullet and bench Szczesny if continues to play him there are no excuses

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
His one mistake was to start Shrek though. Gotta grow some balls and do what needs to be done which is bench his ass.
It does not count as a fatal mistake either way. I am in the belief that if you immediately bench a player after some mistakes it becomes fatal for the player. We may need him later in the season even if we are going to rely on Perin.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

Szczesny, Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Rabiot, Mckennie, Arthur, Sandro, almost half the starting eleven that is not Juventus material. Szczesny was at one point but this is too steep a decline to ignore.

You can't win with so many starting eleven players either who are mediocre, unmotivated or in woeful form.

Don't be surprised to see Inter finish above us. They have still largely retained their spine and that will ensure that they remain consistent.

My hatred and disdain towards Tici keeps increasing day by day.
You will be happy to know that he lost 3-0 to Crystal Palace today.;)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

My hatred and disdain towards Tici keeps increasing day by day. Worst DS in Juventus' history.
This is all that needs to be said about our current situation. Allegri isn’t free from making bad decisions, they will happen.

But the bottom line is we’ve been hanging on to a bunch of average fuckers on high wages and fixing that pathetic mid sounds like a pipe dream now that we’re broke. Thanks to Paratici.

Don’t expect coaches to pull rabbits out of their assholes.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh he has his task cut out. Obviously given his history, his teams take time to integrate. Atleast in those times, he had genuine WC players he could count on.

He has to hope for Chiesa to have a Ballon D'or worthy season if we want to win something. Big yikes if Dybala, Morata and Kean have to carry the goalscoring burden and win us games.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I hear what you're saying but I still believe that coaching isn't the real issue and that's a poorly planned squad
It is indeed the issue. Losing Ronaldo should not affect the team like this. We still won the league with basically the same team. It should be better cause we got Locatelli and everyone here were clapping their hands when we got Arthur for Pjanic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It is indeed the issue. Losing Ronaldo should not affect the team like this. We still won the league with basically the same team. It should be better cause we got Locatelli and everyone here were clapping their hands when we got Arthur for Pjanic.
Well… most of us weren’t actually very excited about Arthur. And he’s been far more useless than Pjanic ever was. Also, he hasn’t played this season yet, so why would having him make things better right now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 196)