out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It is indeed the issue. Losing Ronaldo should not affect the team like this. We still won the league with basically the same team. It should be better cause we got Locatelli and everyone here were clapping their hands when we got Arthur for Pjanic.
The only coach who could probably get more out of this squad is Conte. But if you look only at results so far then yeah Allegri is worse than Pirlo

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I love this man and I know that Sarri and Pirlo has ruined this team completely and this is early in the season. There’s also a lot of players out, but I really don’t like what I’ve seen so far at all. I’m in doubt that he can make this team great again. He just seems too stuck in the past. Reminds me of Mourinho who is completely over the hill with his outdated tactics.
How have Sarri and Pirlo ruined this team? The team was absolute dog shit under Allegri already in his last season. Everybody seems to forget that. We played our worst football that season. He just had much more quality in the squad before.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is all that needs to be said about our current situation. Allegri isn’t free from making bad decisions, they will happen.

But the bottom line is we’ve been hanging on to a bunch of average fuckers on high wages and fixing that pathetic mid sounds like a pipe dream now that we’re broke. Thanks to Paratici.

Don’t expect coaches to pull rabbits out of their assholes.
Allegri was sort of hired to do that though, given how he is highly regarded at “using what he has.”

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
When the team does well, the manager gets credit. When the team does poorly, the manager needs to take the blame. That’s the way it is. Plain and simple.

If we are going to shift the blame on individual errors and not managerial decisions, then Pirlo deserves a lot more praise for what he did. Porto would not have knocked us out of the CL had it not been for the Benta brainfart for example, and other lapses in concentration by Tek throughout last season.

No, i’m not comparing Pirlo to Max, but you can’t blame the players when one manager is at the helm and blame only the manager when someone else is at the helm.

Max deserves a longer grace period than most others simply because of what he achieved at the club, but individual errors on the pitch should not he used to defend a manager. It’s his job to motivate the players, to coach them, and to make sure they don’t make the same errors day in and day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This is all that needs to be said about our current situation. Allegri isn’t free from making bad decisions, they will happen.

But the bottom line is we’ve been hanging on to a bunch of average fuckers on high wages and fixing that pathetic mid sounds like a pipe dream now that we’re broke. Thanks to Paratici.

Don’t expect coaches to pull rabbits out of their assholes.
I kind of do expect Allegri to pull a rabbit our of his asshole. And I'm still positive he will do that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Allegri was sort of hired to do that though, given how he is highly regarded at “using what he has.”
He did a decent job pulling any sort of performance out of the team of misfits tonight.

Let's be honest, Tek has cost us 2 games. I have no doubt in my mind without him we would have at least an extra 4 points.

Allegri can setup the team all he wants but when you have a keeper making the sort of mistakes he is from completely unthreatening situations it is an uphill battle. We aren't good enough to gift teams goals from nothing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The team looked stable in the first half, but ill be sincere...allegri is fucking up by picking Wojek.

Allegri fucvked up royally last game with is stupid decitions..... but this time his mistake was to keep believing in chesni.

If he doesnt stop now, he will pay it dearly.

BENCH WOJEK OR GTFO

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He did a decent job pulling any sort of performance out of the team of misfits tonight.

Let's be honest, Tek has cost us 2 games. I have no doubt in my mind without him we would have at least an extra 4 points.

Allegri can setup the team all he wants but when you have a keeper making the sort of mistakes he is from completely unthreatening situations it is an uphill battle. We aren't good enough to gift teams goals from nothing.
To be fair, we also scored a goal from nothing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

He does set up the team, this is true. Obviously if you’re not good at holding leads then you should try to score more, not sit back. Allegri keeps choosing the same keeper as well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can't really blame him for today's defeat. He got the Empoli game wrong, but today we were one Woj mistake away from a possible victory, or worst case scenario, a draw. He played the players available to him/most in form.
i however can blame him.

we needed a motivational coach, not a tactical one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He does set up the team, this is true. Obviously if you’re not good at holding leads then you should try to score more, not sit back. Allegri keeps choosing the same keeper as well.
I don't think the team tonight was good enough to attack and hold onto the lead. I think we were comfortable enough until Tek's errors. If we had a competent keeper or even Tek of previous seasons we'd be fine.

But I agree keeper is a big issue and worrying that he seems to be sticking with a failing player when we have a decent enough alternative. We're now at the point where if we sit back we can't risk any shot being near our goal which is not sustainable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)