out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
His substitution is typical Italian Manager. Balance always a priority.
I also wonder why he played Rabiot from beginning and kept him after half time while saying Locatelli is not fit yet to play 90 minutes.
He took Chiesa for Kulu (balance winger for winger) and even took off Cuad for De Sciglio. At least with Cuadrado there will be a good cross that create chances. Why don't he took off Sandro for De Sciglio
The only logical answer because he think Rabiot and others already play together for so long so the more understanding between them
But Allegri forget some of the players we have already play together with Locatelli in NT too, so Locatelli can provide a better link up too

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
have a feeling that starting McKennie was a statement to managment, to show them how will he play him if he stays and how Weston will handle this position. dunno, somehow i have a feeling he could have selected different midfield and make it work, probably even winning the game, but he wanted to show managment before the window closes that some changes in the midifeld are still needed

- - - Updated - - -

but maybe its just my wishful thinking ofc

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
have a feeling that starting McKennie was a statement to managment, to show them how will he play him if he stays and how Weston will handle this position. dunno, somehow i have a feeling he could have selected different midfield and make it work, probably even winning the game, but he wanted to show managment before the window closes that some changes in the midifeld are still needed

- - - Updated - - -

He left it very late and he already has more say in our signings than before but we don't have any money

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Guy's it's not Allegri's fault. He won ELeVeN tiTLeS and can magically fix everything. Just the curse of Ronaldo and Sarri too stronk.

That Ronaldo, still causing probs even after leaving. Swapping him with Kean (allegedly better than Icardi) and calling it mercato chiuso was supposed to be a great mercato and make us a better team.

And our Guardiola, Pirlo, had to deal with the ghost of Sarri all season, and poor Max is having to do the same.

It's all Tek's fault too.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I can't understand him, really. Instead of bringing stability and consistency to the team after Pirlo's chaotic season, he confused our players some more. He changed formation 4 times in 180 minutes. That's just stupid.

Experienced coach like him should have thought of this and should have brought stability first with one formation, then everything else will come: trust, self confidence, motivation, grinta...

We can experiment through out the season, but not now for fuck sake.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So, in Allegri we trust ???

But please not if we cannot beat fuckin Malmo, right , right , right ?
Allegri was a slow starter in every single season but one, and there's still time to make moves in the market.

Two, esp after big changes (from mgmt to coach to players like Ronaldo), is a very small sample size. It's just certain posters' behaviors are funny.

Our squad weaknesses and needs are obvious: entire left flank, CDM/regista, and CF. If none get addressed, it's simple, it'll be awful to watch and we'll do poorly in CL again. Might 1-0 or 2-1 in Serie A again. But I think we'll see a couple more new signings. Won't be top players but still much needed ones.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri is purposely doing silly stuff to prove a point to management instead of trying to win the match he should be sacked IMO.

We just spent months and months saying Allegri is the best at using the squad given to him. So, here’s your squad bro, figure it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously it’s not a good team. But it’s times like this where we need leadership from players like Chiellini.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If Allegri is purposely doing silly stuff to prove a point to management instead of trying to win the match he should be sacked IMO.

We just spent months and months saying Allegri is the best at using the squad given to him. So, here’s your squad bro, figure it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously it’s not a good team. But it’s times like this where we need leadership from players like Chiellini.
I’d rather the problem be pointed out in broad daylight and get signings done than try to close ranks and get the team to play better. We’re dealing with players that are literally tools of pure shit.

Sometimes you just have to say it as it is, and this is exactly one of those instances.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Still trust Max will turn it around. Didn't mind seeing Sarri coming figuring a more offensive approach to winning with GOAT scorer CR7. Unfortunately didn't work out. Pirlo as we saw completely had no idea in most of the aspects of managing. Especially for me was sub timing being too late.

Though we saw Sarri still won the scudetto just like Max with no additional talent. Be it less points and CL 16 round loss instead quarters loss like Max. Pirlo as over is head as he was managing a top tier club like Juve still managed to get 4th place and 16 round CL knockout.

Max admitted after match team played disorganized like we had seen with Pirlo last year. He's a proven top manager that for me no excuses exist. Not holding 2-0 lead and then losing to Empoli at home. Shouldn't/can't happen.

He has at hand the same level of quality talent that existed with his two predecessors. No CR7 but come on guys, that is what Max wanted. Now he's got his wish so the ball is in his court. Away at Napoli will be tough but Malmo is ranked 57th in Europe. With inter break not much time for organization but Max still can put his best 11 out there for both matches though can't be the same players.

Hoping for a draw against Nap and counting on a win against Malmo on 9/14. They play league match just like Juve on 9/12. No excuses! My trust in Max is still there but don't want it to become hope. That's all it was with Sarri and Pirlo. Max, your managing resume shows your better.
:max::jflag:

PS Most puzzling move yesterday was putting in MDS for anyone but especially taking out offense for defense when down a goal? Literally had 5 backs in lineup. No expert but usually see managers put in an extra forward when up against time and down a goal. Also maybe for positioning but why Kulu for the only real threat Juve had all game in Chiesa?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who thinks even for a second that Allegri is sabotaging himself and the team in 2nd week, to make some imaginary childish point instead of try to WIN the actual points in the game, needs to just log the fuck off from Tuz, like right fucking now.

Come back when you woke up and realize football isnt a telenova or days of our lives type of shit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anyone who thinks even for a second that Allegri is sabotaging himself and the team in 2nd week, to make some imaginary childish point instead of try to WIN the actual points in the game, needs to just log the fuck off from Tuz, like right fucking now.

Come back when you woke up and realize football isnt a telenova or days of our lives type of shit.
I don’t think he’s sabotaging the side. Others are inferring that though, so I just responded.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Yep. That's some wild imagination even by tuz standards.

But then again tuz wouldn't be tuz without those cronios-esque characters.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don’t think he’s sabotaging the side. Others are inferring that though, so I just responded.

You replied like you are buying that shit tho, feeding it, just considering that as viable idea is silly enough for me. Football is more professional then that kindergarten type rationale. Akhsen just needs to get hold of himself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 384)