out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Why would Max come back? He won Serie A 5 times in a row (sounds pretty surreal at this point, doesn't it?), and also collected 4 Coppa trophies. And he's not for money in this business, otherwise he'd already be managing some wealthy EPL club or something.

The only thing that could motivate Max is CL. But he's too smart to be too fool to not see how far JJ are from winning it due to problems on many important levels, it's not only about the coach.

He was obviously frustrated with the way this club was managed in the last years of his tenure there, and the same people are still doing the same job at Juventus, nothing changed. I wouldn't be surprised if AA actually already asked him to come back but Max rejected the offer.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why would Max come back? He won Serie A 5 times in a row (sounds pretty surreal at this point, doesn't it?), and also collected 4 Coppa trophies. And he's not for money in this business, otherwise he'd already be managing some wealthy EPL club or something.

The only thing that could motivate Max is CL. But he's too smart to be too fool to not see how far JJ are from winning it due to problems on many important levels, it's not only about the coach.

He was obviously frustrated with the way this club was managed in the last years of his tenure there, and the same people are still doing the same job at Juventus, nothing changed. I wouldn't be surprised if AA actually already asked him to come back but Max rejected the offer.
I think Agnelli is the only one who can convince Allegri to come back but then how Paratici and Nedved coexist together with Allegri is another question altogether

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Looks unlikely but there are other options simone Inzaghi spalletti sarri
Spalletti is ok as a caretaker profile, someone we could've hired mid season to mitigate the damage Pirlo hiring has done, but he has no business managing Juve full-time. Sarri has burned his bridges, no way he's coming back nor should he.

Inzaghi is an interesting option. His Lazio is too inconsistent for my liking. Over the years they mostly finish right where they're supposed to finish based on their financial situation and team (unlike Atalanta, who over-perform their financial status time and time again). Lazio regularly ranges from brilliant periods of form to complete trash which seems to indicate towards lack of squad depth, but also lack of rotation and proper planning. Clearly would've been a safer hire than Pirlo, but still a big gamble.

Maybe we can bring back Deschamps after the Euros. He has this strange reputation of being a simplistic, stubborn coach, however his results speak for himself - league title and CL final with Monaco, Serie B title with Juve, Ligue 1 title with Marseille, Euro finals and WC title with France. Can't believe he's only 52 as well, he started managing Monaco straight after retiring at 32 years old.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It was wrong to wave goodbye to Allegri when incompetent Douche Nozzles Tootsie and Bozo had no fucking clue what they were doing - and they still don't.

Sorri The Chain Smoking Canceh and PirLOL are not Juventus profile or Juventus caliber coaches.

We need to stop exclusively hiring Italian coaches.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Those asking for him back seem to be neglecting something very important.

Why would he WANT to come back? Why should he? So he could try to assemble another working team with mismatched, discounted, damaged parts brought in Paratici? With no input on transfers? This job would be a nightmare for any coach to take right now.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why he should not consider a return ? He is out of a job since 2 years now .... we could say ...both a losing case for us and for him ...he will come running here .... if an offer presented .... but we have another issue

The bad blood with Fabio and Nedved is the only obstacle , either him or them ...

i would say fire Nedved and let Allegri fuck Fabio ... problem solved ... win to win ... 3 to 4

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Why would he WANT to come back? Why should he? So he could try to assemble another working team with mismatched, discounted, damaged parts brought in Paratici? With no input on transfers? This job would be a nightmare for any coach to take right now.
Now is not the right time for him to come back anyway. He has nothing to gain.

Or, how the simpletons would put it:
If he comes back and we immediately improve: that's just "completely normal", surely no great achievement.
If he comes back and we don't immediately improve: Allegri "still sucks".

I would like to see him at Juve again at some point in the future. :xfingers:

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013

At this point Juventus will not find a better coach than Allegri, and Allegri will not find a better team than Juventus. The big EPL teams do not need a coach, and PSG has just brought in Poch. Allegri's options can be limited to Roma and Napoli now. I think it's win-win for both parties.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now is not the right time for him to come back anyway. He has nothing to gain.

Or, how the simpletons would put it:
If he comes back and we immediately improve: that's just "completely normal", surely no great achievement.
If he comes back and we don't immediately improve: Allegri "still sucks".

I would like to see him at Juve again at some point in the future. :xfingers:
The huge risk of being called a scape goat again within three years

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

No doubt that turd Paratici needs to be sacked first. And then give Max more say on transfers - Just what should have been done in the first place instead of wasting years wit Sarri and Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

I think one or both of Para/Nedved will have to be given as a sacrifice to Max if he returns.
Oh no! :sad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol he should come knock not he HQ door until someone answers

In all seriousness. We should bring him back and take total control of the team. Tell Paratici what players he wants and Tici can go back to doing what he was doing before the SD role. NO idea who we can hire to be the new SD.

- - - Updated - - -

Fire them both and bring back Marotta
Marotta is enjoying his success at another club. No way he will come back.

People are only talking about Max b/c he is actually still unemployed.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why he should not consider a return ? He is out of a job since 2 years now .... we could say ...both a losing case for us and for him ...he will come running here .... if an offer presented .... but we have another issue

The bad blood with Fabio and Nedved is the only obstacle , either him or them ...

i would say fire Nedved and let Allegri fuck Fabio ... problem solved ... win to win ... 3 to 4
At this point Juventus will not find a better coach than Allegri, and Allegri will not find a better team than Juventus. The big EPL teams do not need a coach, and PSG has just brought in Poch. Allegri's options can be limited to Roma and Napoli now. I think it's win-win for both parties.
The thing that I think you're both neglecting is the fact that he doesn't need to work, the man is a millionaire coming off a stressful job in coaching Juventus for years. I'm sure he's enjoying every single minute of this break right now and could easily wait longer.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The thing that I think you're both neglecting is the fact that he doesn't need to work, the man is a millionaire coming off a stressful job in coaching Juventus for years. I'm sure he's enjoying every single minute of this break right now and could easily wait longer.
Maybe he is waiting for Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 140)