out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:rab::rofl:

Your bitterness is so massive that it’s not even worth a reply but here I am. Bayern won because they were the best team in Europe and won all their games on the way to the title, something no team has done before.

Bayern was the best team fair and square and you can’t do anything about it apart from the tears in your eyes. :weee:

But hey what else could I expect - this is the same clown who said Lewandowski is unlikeable because he was celebrating the CL win.
Best team in Europe, sure. Thank your God you met PSG in the final, otherwise this would have been another chokejob like 1999 and 2012.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Best team in Europe, sure. Thank your God you met PSG in the final, otherwise this would have been another chokejob like 1999 and 2012.
Dear Mr. Clown

I can inform you Bayern have won the European Cup/Champions League 6 times, the latest in 2020 doing a second continental treble.
Bayern are the reigning champions with 14 wins in a row, something that hasn't been achieved before.

If you have other questions please let me know, I'll be at your service.

Yours sincerely
Nikolaj

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He could be PSG's coach by Wednesday evening.

Tuchel is taking a ton of heat, Leonardo has been putting pressure on the Emir to fire him since he got there and if they don't beat Leipzig on Tuesday they are most likely out of CL. A reliable PSG journalist says a bad result vs RBL will seal his fate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 406)