out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
For that to happen, Tici and Nedved will have to swallow their pride.
Also add CR7 and Dybala to this list because they weren’t too happy with Allegri either.
small sacrifices for Allegri. Totally being serious, Ronaldo’s demands would be worth it in his 20s but he’s a soon to be retiree. And Dybala is a mental midget.

Allegri > *

Aug 12, 2015
Don't think he would be able to fix your problems, you have a poor squad in many positions - especially midfield.

Pirlo might be out of his depth but this is a board issue for not reinforcing your squad properly. Your midfield is full of scrubs and average players, not much a manager can do with those.

You had one of the best midfields 5-6 years ago don't know why it's been neglected that much.

by all respect for bayern and what they achieved in the last years, but this season the bayern midfield with players like Marc Roca, Javi Martinez, Angelo Stiller and Corentin Tolisso isn´t better. Only Goretzka and Kimmich are international class!!!

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
by all respect for bayern and what they achieved in the last years, but this season the bayern midfield with players like Marc Roca, Javi Martinez, Angelo Stiller and Corentin Tolisso isn´t better. Only Goretzka and Kimmich are international class!!!
Thiago Alcantara when he was still here?

Even if Goretzka and Kimmich are the only ones with international class is it still two players. And I’d say these two players are a level above any Juventus midfielder, especially Kimmich who’s World class.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Thiago Alcantara when he was still here?

Even if Goretzka and Kimmich are the only ones with international class is it still two players. And I’d say these two players are a level above any Juventus midfielder, especially Kimmich who’s World class.
Kimmich wc as a midfielder? now you are exaggerating.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah sure, Bayernfan.

With that logic Wijnaldum and Henderson is also world class. :baus:
Have you been living under a rock or just woken up from coma?

Every one with just the slighest of knowledge knows how good Kimmich is as a midfielder

He is absolutely World class on the position, to say else is retarded and ignorant

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah I know it's cool to oppose anything related to Bayern on this forum, but Kimmich is an absolutely world class player and he is one ESPECIALLY in midfield. I absolutely hate Bayern and their players, but credit to where it's due. Considering the fact that you made the claim that he is not one, I'd like some concrete proof.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Yeah I know it's cool to oppose anything related to Bayern on this forum, but Kimmich is an absolutely world class player and he is one ESPECIALLY in midfield. I absolutely hate Bayern and their players, but credit to where it's due. Considering the fact that you made the claim that he is not one, I'd like some concrete proof.
Proof? what is this, court? Just watch him play, he is not a WC MIDFIELDER.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
name a couple of wc mids please. we might have a completely different view of it. imo kimmich became a top mid during the last couple of seasons.
KDB, Modric, Kroos, Saul etc.. Kimmich doesn't belong in this list. Stop overrating him just because Bayern won the CL. And let me remind you and the rest, Bayern won because all the other top teams choked.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
KDB, Modric, Kroos, Saul etc.. Kimmich doesn't belong in this list. Stop overrating him just because Bayern won the CL. And let me remind you and the rest, Bayern won because all the other top teams choked.
:rab::rofl:

Your bitterness is so massive that it’s not even worth a reply but here I am. Bayern won because they were the best team in Europe and won all their games on the way to the title, something no team has done before.

Bayern was the best team fair and square and you can’t do anything about it apart from the tears in your eyes. :weee:

But hey what else could I expect - this is the same clown who said Lewandowski is unlikeable because he was celebrating the CL win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 160)