out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would think a decision as important as the new coach would be a collective decision and not one you can pin on solely paratici or nedved.

Even if someone in particular pushed for it, :fab::agnelli::pavel: should all be embarrassed for allowing Cigarillo Mo to happen

Apr 19, 2007
I could be wrong here but I think a lot of the decision is based on having a product thats marketable to draw in new fans. The game has become global and our defensive style isnt very marketable on the world stage. I personally hate it bc I always loved the Juve style and its why I fell in love with them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Today was the type of game that you know Allegri would had won with some subs. His pragmatism is what I’m really missing these past seasons
I have watched Juve under Lippi back in the 90s which was arguably our most succesful period, but Allegri's Juve until 2nd of June 2017, was by far my favorite one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I honestly dont mind that all if we are a bit cumbersome going forward as long as

- We are solid at the back and organisation and we are energetic and driven (conte)

- We are solid ad the back and especially in organisation and we counter the opposing teams buildup (allegri)

This thing we are actually currently doing, i dont like at all.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I honestly dont mind that all if we are a bit cumbersome going forward as long as

- We are solid at the back and organisation and we are energetic and driven (conte)

- We are solid ad the back and especially in organisation and we counter the opposing teams buildup (allegri)

This, i dont like.
Our midfield is non existent we are getting overrun in the middle of the park

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 179)