out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Il Corriere dello Sport reveals he wants a return to the bench and has made himself available to discuss the project at Roma with their owners. Just a rumour but I wouldnt mind him joining them, keeps him well away from the merda.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Il Corriere dello Sport reveals he wants a return to the bench and has made himself available to discuss the project at Roma with their owners. Just a rumour but I wouldnt mind him joining them, keeps him well away from the merda.
There were also rumors of Roma wanting Sarri, that would benefit us much better.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
United is still lingering there.

As I told that ridiculous @Bananaman a long time ago Glazers have no interest in winning, just getting their CL money. Everyone around them is spending like crazy, they just bought VdB and are haggling over 20m for Telles and they're the richest and should be the most powerful club in the league. Ole is ofc just happy to be there.

They have an incredibly hard schedule coming up and CL football with no depth. If he survives the next 2-3 months he'll stay there for life. Pochettino would probably be a heavy favorite for their bench, but I think Max would have a chance.

Abramovich won't hesitate to pull the trigger on Lampard after spending that much money if they get in a rut at any point and PSG are always a wildcard.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If Ranieri can snatch 1 title in EPL. Wonder what will Allegri achieve there?

Everton already get the fruitful display from Ancelotti.

Man Utd is the best destination for him. He will revive Pogba and with Bruno Fernandes everything will be built around them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 144)