out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Di Marzio says it's basically a done deal if Conte leaves that Allegri is the next merda manager. Also says there's little optimism that Conte will stay.

Allegri wants Inter over PSG and believes they can win the title with two more signings.

source.gif
Realistically speaking, there's no way he would chose Inter over PSG if they came calling aswell, same as with Man UTD, i think he is leaning towards an experience abroad as it's been speculated for many years now, he knows Seria A is a long shot and could at best help improve their record in CL while well knowing the ultimate choker team Inter is in all competitions, would have more chances to win the PL with this shitty Man United rather than overseeing something extraordinary at Inter, i really look at this rumors as total bs, if he goes to Inter he goes because there was no top team or offer available abroad atm, not because he would chose them over similar or better candidates as some of this journos keep suggesting.

But yeah, i'd so much rather this does not happen, it would keep those disgusting inda cunts relevant for another few seasons.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Idk, there are reasons for choosing Inter over PSG.

His family is in Milano, his son very young. Marotta is there. Serie A still a more attractive league and the appeal of achieving what nobody did before - 3 scudettos with 3 biggest teams. They do have a good team, perfectly suited for his preferred 4312.

PSG are richer, CL finalists, they have Neymar and Mbappe. But there's a lot of uncertainty with them too. Allegri doesn't speak French, the club is in constant flux, no real leadership over there. Neymar and Mbappe are uncertain to remain there for much longer and the job itself is very risky. If Max goes there that'd mean they fired a coach after best season in club's history. Allegri would literally have to win a treble to justify his appointment there. And the league is just so unpopular and unattractive. And their season already started, PSG play on Saturday. Just so much chaos.

Ideally both Tuchel and Conte remain, Max goes to EPL or La Liga in the next 12 months and everyone's happy. If he has to go somewhere PSG for us is much better, but I can see why he would be attracted to Inter over them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I get the point and it does make sense from a family perspective more than anything i agree, but overall, you would expect Max of all people to know how tough and practically impossible is to beat/challenge this Juventus to the Scudetto, especially at this moment in time, he will have his chance at another scudetto once his adventure abroad would be over, maybe by that time Juve might lose a gear or two who knows, just don't think that would be a decisive factor now.

And at PSG well, altough i'd say the domestic double wouldn't be that hard of a feat there obviously, only in the CL will he need to improve them which will probably be the main reason they are considering him anyway, that's also a degree of guaranteed silverwear which at Inter or Man UTD he would not have the certainty of, so i think there are plenty of PRO's why he would chose them over Inda just aswell, anyway IMO overall i think in fact the ideal scenario for Allegri to prove and rebuild a winning team would be in Manchester, language wouldn't be much of a barrier either and they'd really need someone like him around, hopefully that won't happen either as that would make UTD relevant again too and they are notorously dumb so might very well dodge him, so it's a real dilemma here :lol: , all i really hope is he stays away from those inda cunts that's for sure.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We fired him. What exactly is he supposed to do? Not make a living?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel stabbed in the back because we let the best coach we've had since Lippi just walk away instead of doing what we could to support him.

- - - Updated - - -

Never complained in public about management. Ever. Unlike a certain someone who was here before him that had no problem throwing temper tantrums and throwing people under the bus every chance he got.
Make a living? :D The guy is still on our payroll and is one of the best paid coaches in the world doing nothing, no?

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
See Allegri, I always get want and I didn't wanted you to go to Inter. I talked to Conte and he said it's OK, I'm going to stay at Inter but you have to give me the special hair, it's a special wig see, cos i'm special effects guy sorta you know wink wink and that costs like a shaved camel, E-6000 industrial glue, virgin sent and no hair on my rear for half year, I'll be the laughing staff of the block but hey I did it for Juve what wire should I cut the red or the blue one wait stop don't worry I'm not defusing a bomb I'm not that kind of guy I'm trying get some electricity from a Tesla funny thing, my grandfather used to know Tesla, but he was shot by the nazis so he didn't met him on time listen Allegri I'm busy with the bazaar and my camel is having babies soon Conte has his secrets so don't make me come there and reveal yours the fake nose you know what i'm talking about

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Didn't the Inter coach previously commit to a certain club in the past, which also included a press release, only to leave 2 days into pre-season and resulting in Max swooping in to save the day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 233)