out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The biggest mistake we have done in the last 7-8 season was firing Allegi. Selling Vidal and Pogba without properly replacing them, falling to adress mifield weakness summer after summer were all big mistakes but didnt have as much impact on our game since we had a coach that could adapt, thinker and find solution. Last season towards the end, not even him could fix the mess Paratici and Nedved created. We had Matuidi and Rabiot starting in the middle last night and the result was that we got dominated by Atalanta and were very fortunate to get away with a draw, at our turf. Disgrace. They hid the ball away from us for large chunks of the game. Danilo as left back, Bernadeschi who prances around without any kind of end product, while he plays on a position that requires goals and assists or at least significant involvement every game. We are in dire need of rebuilding the squad, which Allegri suggested last year. As long as Danilos, Bernardeschis, Matuidis, Rabiots are starting our games, while coached by 60 yo stubborn, devoid of ideas, incapable of a change manager, CL will be just a dream. At this point Atalanta has bigger chance of winning CL this season. This very notion is disgusting but nonetheless it is reflection of their good work or our shortcomings in recent years.
Allegri also didn't want De Ligt. Just imagine another season of bonucci and rugani...

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Even so I'd have taken de ligt over buying midfielders
Well, Chiellini and Demiral would have been good options for CB, and it would have been even better if we kept Benatia and didn't bring back Bonucci. But for you I guess what Paratici does on the market is somehow Allegri's fault.

At least now we have a stubborn coach that can't fix the mess we have with our selection.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well, Chiellini and Demiral would have been good options for CB, and it would have been even better if we kept Benatia and didn't bring back Bonucci. But for you I guess what Paratici does on the market is somehow Allegri's fault.

At least now we have a stubborn coach that can't fix the mess we have with our selection.
I never said it was allegri's fault. But in hindsight allegri is wrong not to want de ligt for whatever reasons.
Benatia wanted out because allegri didn't keep his promise to him not helped by bonucci's return... well we all know who brought him back at the expense of caldara

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I met Max Allegri at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Max Allegri shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Allegri fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Max was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Massimiliano Allegri and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I met Max Allegri at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Max Allegri shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Allegri fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Max was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Massimiliano Allegri and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
Wait, so did the restaurant manager end up compensate you for the meal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 118)