out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That's the thing, i don't see any viable options out there, unless we take a gamble like we did with conte but i doubt that's the direction our mgmt will take.
It's the same story as last summer when the club fired Max but had no plan on who his successor would be

They missed out on ZZ in FEB 2019 while he was availalble but that will never happen bc they only seem to think Italians or bust

So they went for you know who for whatever reason which were wrong

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Not S Inzaghi. I don’t think we can afford Zidane or Pep at this time because we probably have to pay Sarri for the reminder of his contract.

How much worse can we get with Gasperini. He should be cheaper as well.
I don't think we care about money anymore. Half of our squad is overpaid. Someone like Ramsey gets over 300k a week for 20 minutes of football. Juve could afford any manager.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's the same story as last summer when the club fired Max but had no plan on who his successor would be

They missed out on ZZ in FEB 2019 while he was availalble but that will never happen bc they only seem to think Italians or bust

So they went for you know who for whatever reason which were wrong
We missed ZZ the summer before. He was just sacked for RM and our game was showing clear indicators of the end of a cycle. Why we didn't jump for him is something I'm not going to be able to understand ever, not even with the italian coach stupid policy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Honestly I don't know since about 2018 I mostly watch Juve only so my knowledge is way more limited than it was growing up

But I'd say Gasperini or S Inzaghi if we're determined to stick to Italians

Outside of Serie A I don't know who the group of highly rated yet realistic options are anymore (So no Pep or Klopp etc)

Pochetino as an outsider maybe? Overachieved at Tottenham, everyone shits on him for his lack of trophies but managerial careers are different. People like Pep and Zidane by virtue of their playing career got chances to manage top 3 squads in the world early on so I'm not one to write off coaches who haven't had the world at their feet from day 0.
It's true that Conte is stubborn but he gives his team an identity. Sarri sucks any identity and character from any team like a leech sucks on blood.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Zidane would be a DREAM

Love the way he has Real Madrid playing these days. Solid as fuck defensively, cohesive, tactically sound and they get the job done. He also knows how to handle a locker room full of big names.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As long as management doesn't allow a coach to factor into the decisions for transfers, we will never get a top tier coach here. That is what all of the upper echelon managers want. Some semblance of control over the roster. As they should

When was the last time that this club brought in a top tier coach, who was widely thought of one at the time of his hire?

Think about that.

Conte certainly wasn't. Allegri was 12 months removed from being fired from a 7th place Milan. How far back do we have to go? Hell, when was the last time we brought in a coach who was considered to be a rising star?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

16 Years ago. My point exactly. And at that time, we were held in much higher regard around the world than we are now. The fact that he somehow, some way, made them spectacularly under perform has no bearing on the fact that those squads at his disposal were absolutely top notch. And the kicker? We also went and got the one guy he absolutely had to have to come with him. Emerson.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Honestly I don't want anyone else but EuroMaxx. In my opinion he's the best coach we've had since Lippi and he's never really been backed by management, his squad was regularly getting downgraded.

Not to mention, I can't help but want to win with EuroMaxx, we've got some unfinished business, man came so close at least 3 times (I'm counting the time we lost vs Bayern in extra time). I want a treble with Allegri.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So Max is going to PSG? Another team with major midfield problems :D Chelsea and ManU seem happy with Lamps and Ole, Madrid, Bayern, Pool, City won't have vacancies, so basically the somewhat probable destinations are Juve, Barca and PSG, out of which PSG makes the most sense. Hopefully Max won't go to a 2nd tier team in Italy or elsewhere.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
VS guru says a 1000% reliable source told him Allegri renewed the lease on his house in Turin. He doesn't know if it's just for pleasure, he likes living there, or it's for something else but swears it's 1000% true :ciao:

Others (but one) keep saying Sarri is gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 179)