out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I said multiple times. That Agnelli would never bring Conte back and that the goal is to replace Allegri with Guardiola and if those two things aren't happening Allegri stays
Didn't see any of those posts. It does make sense that Agnelli doesn't want Conte and I suppose there aren't any top managers out there that are 100% available. So firing him at this particular time would be a risk. But if certain other managers were available, perhaps according to Paratici's inside knowledge, then this is not IMO the right decision. Poor timing basically. Allegri has shown he doesn't have the modern approach of the top managers of the moment. And we're about to offload some of the best young prospects in the game to rivals probably because they're strikers and wingers etc. that aren't the defenders Allegri wants. He wants a front three of Mandzukic's I presume... ain't gonna happen.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Didn't see any of those posts. It does make sense that Agnelli doesn't want Conte and I suppose there aren't any top managers out there that are 100% available. So firing him at this particular time would be a risk. But if certain other managers were available, perhaps according to Paratici's inside knowledge, then this is not IMO the right decision. Poor timing basically. Allegri has shown he doesn't have the modern approach of the top managers of the moment. And we're about to offload some of the best young prospects in the game to rivals probably because they're strikers and wingers etc. that aren't the defenders Allegri wants. He wants a front three of Mandzukic's I presume... ain't gonna happen.
I think the only manager our management wants After Allegri Is Guardiola. So unless that's happening the rest is all media bs brewed to make papers sell because they know that the fan base is a bit upset and dis illusioned

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Di Marzio: the (interlocutory) meeting between Agnelli and Allegri took place yesterday, a decision on the technician's future will be taken only after another meeting in which Nedved and Paratici will also participate.
Oh so really we are only at half time of the ultimate summit that explains why the date passed and still no news of substance :hustini:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Juve - #Allegri : not communication for today. Possible third meeting tomorrow @GoalItalia

- Romeo Agresti

Sky - No release is expected today. There will be no white or black smoke. The parties will re-update themselves and the feeling is that they go for a third meeting, probably a solution, tomorrow

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
#Juve - #Allegri : not communication for today. Possible third meeting tomorrow @GoalItalia

- Romeo Agresti

Sky - No release is expected today. There will be no white or black smoke. The parties will re-update themselves and the feeling is that they go for a third meeting, probably a solution, tomorrow
This summit will be going to penalties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 169)