• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Kyle

Kyle

#Juve - #Allegri : not communication for today. Possible third meeting tomorrow @GoalItalia

- Romeo Agresti

Sky - No release is expected today. There will be no white or black smoke. The parties will re-update themselves and the feeling is that they go for a third meeting, probably a solution, tomorrow
This summit will be going to penalties.

Dec 17, 2007

No statement today lads

This gets stranger and stranger

It's either

Max has given his terms both technical and financial to stay

They are discussing a consensual termination of the contract with severance pay

Or and most likely
Juve is taking everyone for a ride and no one knows what's going or what's going to happen

Aug 30, 2002
#Juve - #Allegri : not communication for today. Possible third meeting tomorrow @GoalItalia

- Romeo Agresti

Sky - No release is expected today. There will be no white or black smoke. The parties will re-update themselves and the feeling is that they go for a third meeting, probably a solution, tomorrow
The new best guru has spoken, so it has been written, and so it shall be.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will shortly release the statement regarding the future of Massimilano Allegri. [Sky]

That means we are renewing him.

Call me ungrateful, but I was hoping for a change.

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Kyle

Kyle

I told you to stop posting fake news and you didn't. If you post your opinion no problem. - mod Mark
Delpiero06 is me though obviously so i dont see the issue? And this forum obviously has no policy against fake news as it is posted hourly.

I want to continue to post my news opinions so what is the issue? I cannot use my old username for some reason?

Ffs AC posted a fantasy pep -juve lineup yesterday from italian tv and thats somehow less fake news?