J
Dec 17, 2007
No statement today lads

This gets stranger and stranger

It's either

Max has given his terms both technical and financial to stay

They are discussing a consensual termination of the contract with severance pay

Or and most likely
Juve is taking everyone for a ride and no one knows what's going or what's going to happen

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
#Juve - #Allegri : not communication for today. Possible third meeting tomorrow @GoalItalia

- Romeo Agresti

Sky - No release is expected today. There will be no white or black smoke. The parties will re-update themselves and the feeling is that they go for a third meeting, probably a solution, tomorrow
The new best guru has spoken, so it has been written, and so it shall be.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will shortly release the statement regarding the future of Massimilano Allegri. [Sky]

That means we are renewing him.

Call me ungrateful, but I was hoping for a change.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I told you to stop posting fake news and you didn't. If you post your opinion no problem. - mod Mark
Delpiero06 is me though obviously so i dont see the issue? And this forum obviously has no policy against fake news as it is posted hourly.

I want to continue to post my news opinions so what is the issue? I cannot use my old username for some reason?

Ffs AC posted a fantasy pep -juve lineup yesterday from italian tv and thats somehow less fake news?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,960
    Delpiero06 is me though obviously so i dont see the issue? And this forum obviously has no policy against fake news as it is posted hourly.

I want to continue to post my news opinions so what is the issue? I cannot use my old username for some reason?
    people don't know that.

we never accepted fake news. @Enron

you can say you think this is gonna happen. Don't go old school AC on us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 96)