out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Paratici was very stern when asked about Dybala but when asked about Allegri , his response was 'we will see and talk'

One way or another, one of them won't be here next summer.

I'm obviously leaning towards Dybala but I don't mind if neither are here come next summer.

I just feel the board feel Allegri is a safe option coz despite the horrible injury record and the insipid display of football, he still guarantees a league title as a minimum and I feel they are afraid to take the risk by hiring someone else. This is why I am not surprised that the fallback option is Conte considering he's already won here.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Totally avoided the question about dybala's future at juve
So he said that ronaldo need a striker partner that has certain charecteristics (refering to a CF like mandzukic, tall and help support ronaldo).

seems like he will stay at juve next year at least and i think he dosnt want dybala at juve since he dosnt fit ronaldo :mad:

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri:

"Next season the main objective is again the Scudetto. We’ll be up against the Milan clubs, who are improving, while Napoli are also growing. Roma and Lazio could strengthen over the summer."

“There’s no point enacting a revolution. We have to improve the quality of our football and learn how to deal with unexpected events better, because those moments can change a tournament.

“We will meet with the club when they want and analyse what didn’t work this season. I might try a few players in different roles, which I already did recently using Emre Can as a third centre-back, Federico Bernardeschi and Juan Cuadrado in a three-man midfield, as I am curious to see how they do.

“I also tried Alex Sandro as a centre-back,” he said in a Press conference. “Paulo Dybala had a good season, especially up until January, because it was not easy to play along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic. I am happy with what he’s done. Clearly, with Ronaldo by your side, you will play differently.

“Ultimately, Juve had moments in the campaign where a mistake would ruin everything. In those key moments, Juventus did not get it wrong.”

Source:FI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Paratici was very stern when asked about Dybala but when asked about Allegri , his response was 'we will see and talk'

One way or another, one of them won't be here next summer.

I'm obviously leaning towards Dybala but I don't mind if neither are here come next summer.

I just feel the board feel Allegri is a safe option coz despite the horrible injury record and the insipid display of football, he still guarantees a league title as a minimum and I feel they are afraid to take the risk by hiring someone else. This is why I am not surprised that the fallback option is Conte considering he's already won here.
Summer mercato coming and the Xperd is back! With his usual words of wisdom of course.

You claim the board is going for "the safe option" with Allegri or Conte forgetting that neither of them was a safe option when the same board decided to hire them as coaches. Love your logic :hi:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri:

"Next season the main objective is again the Scudetto. We’ll be up against the Milan clubs, who are improving, while Napoli are also growing. Roma and Lazio could strengthen over the summer."

“There’s no point enacting a revolution. We have to improve the quality of our football and learn how to deal with unexpected events better, because those moments can change a tournament.

“We will meet with the club when they want and analyse what didn’t work this season. I might try a few players in different roles, which I already did recently using Emre Can as a third centre-back, Federico Bernardeschi and Juan Cuadrado in a three-man midfield, as I am curious to see how they do.

“I also tried Alex Sandro as a centre-back,” he said in a Press conference. “Paulo Dybala had a good season, especially up until January, because it was not easy to play along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic. I am happy with what he’s done. Clearly, with Ronaldo by your side, you will play differently.

“Ultimately, Juve had moments in the campaign where a mistake would ruin everything. In those key moments, Juventus did not get it wrong.”

Nope! Never! If we play Ajax 10 more times, Allegri will go to defend the goal we scored in Amsterdam.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The only good thing I read was "we have to improve the quality of our football".

What I'm getting annoyed about is his persistence to turn more players into being able to play in several positions. Which is fine for some but he's destroying others.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Allegri:

It could be cool if he had tried another midfield formation/ personel before we were send out of the CHL, instead of insisting on Matuidi/Can/Khedira/Bentancur as our two btb midfielders, which clearly was not working.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The only good thing I read was "we have to improve the quality of our football".

What I'm getting annoyed about is his persistence to turn more players into being able to play in several positions. Which is fine for some but he's destroying others.

He is forced into finding these solutions due to the way we operated in the mercato.

Imbalance in midfield is apparent.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Plural? Who's he destroying ?
I've used the wrong word, destroying is harsh but the players I had in mind were pjanic and dybala. Not all his fault and players have a portion of it as do the club but his constant 'let me try them here' isn't working for them or us. Allegri is a yes man, which has pros and cons and that's the difference. Before I get the saint Allegri bandwagon come at me, i love him and grateful for what he's achieved, happy to keep him, but i feel we're in for another similar season next year and to save myself from disappointment, ill be lowering my CL expectations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so what do we expect from next season given that:
-Max isnt going anywhere
-Ronaldo stays ofcourse
-Mandzuking extended and will also stay
-Fab said Dybala stay
-Max said Ronaldo needs a partner upfront with certain characteristics
-midfield still a ? (i assume Pjanic and Matuidi stay and continue to start, Ramsey in as 3rd starter, 1-2 young guys incoming like Zaniolo, Ndombele)
-fullbacks/wingbacks set
-Costa probably gone

how do we line up in this case? it starts from Ronaldo who "needs" Mandzu next to him. Dybala as pseudo winger or behind them? Berna also works as trequartista and Costa is gone. Cuads gets to play RB/RWB/RM

Ronaldo-Mandzu (Kean-Dybala)
Dybala (Berna)
Matuidi-Pjanic-Ramsey (Ndombele/Zaniolo-Can-Bentancur)
whoever

when one of the front 3 is benched, we can play 442 with Berna/Cuads. where does that leave Chiesa then though? quite the puzzle to solve for EuroMaxx

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so what do we expect from next season given that:
-Max isnt going anywhere
-Ronaldo stays ofcourse
-Mandzuking extended and will also stay
-Fab said Dybala stay
-Max said Ronaldo needs a partner upfront with certain characteristics
-midfield still a ? (i assume Pjanic and Matuidi stay and continue to start, Ramsey in as 3rd starter, 1-2 young guys incoming like Zaniolo, Ndombele)
-fullbacks/wingbacks set
-Costa probably gone

how do we line up in this case? it starts from Ronaldo who "needs" Mandzu next to him. Dybala as pseudo winger or behind them? Berna also works as trequartista and Costa is gone. Cuads gets to play RB/RWB/RM

Ronaldo-Mandzu (Kean-Dybala)
Dybala (Berna)
Matuidi-Pjanic-Ramsey (Ndombele/Zaniolo-Can-Bentancur)
whoever

when one of the front 3 is benched, we can play 442 with Berna/Cuads. where does that leave Chiesa then though? quite the puzzle to solve for EuroMaxx
Bolded: Is that your prediction from what Max/Paratici said or what you want? Or both?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think we even tried to defend against Ajax :lol: We simply didn't have the ball to do one thing or another, and when we got it we lost it cheaply.

I also think the team has been in poor physical condition for some weeks now. Official injuries aside, several seem to be playing at a speed not fitting for the importance of the games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bolded: Is that your prediction from what Max/Paratici said or what you want? Or both?
i get that out of what they said. Dybala stays, Max stays, Ronaldo and Mandzu stay, Costa gone (and our other 2 wingers can play in other positions). Dybala-Mandzu-Ronaldo started together when everyone was fit, with 3 CMs behind. Berna can substitute Dybala, we getting Ramsey and IF Pjanic and Matuidi stay, that means we start with 3 CMs again (can replace a CM with a CB when needed and go 343/3412, due to our wingbacks being so great going forward). but my main focus is on the from 3. whether you want to call it a 433 or 4312, i think these 3 will get majority of playing time again, injuries and tactical decisions aside. but now with Ramsey here, maybe Dybala gets a more forward role/is forced to play higher up than he did this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 231)