out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i get that out of what they said. Dybala stays, Max stays, Ronaldo and Mandzu stay, Costa gone (and our other 2 wingers can play in other positions). Dybala-Mandzu-Ronaldo started together when everyone was fit, with 3 CMs behind. Berna can substitute Dybala, we getting Ramsey and IF Pjanic and Matuidi stay, that means we start with 3 CMs again (can replace a CM with a CB when needed and go 343/3412, due to our wingbacks being so great going forward). but my main focus is on the from 3. whether you want to call it a 433 or 4312, i think these 3 will get majority of playing time again, injuries and tactical decisions aside. but now with Ramsey here, maybe Dybala gets a more forward role/is forced to play higher up than he did this season.
I almost think with Ramsey we will see a 4312.

So, if we go by what the said then only 1 CB and 1 CM coming (after Ramsey, I mean another CM)?

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I almost think with Ramsey we will see a 4312.

So, if we go by what the said then only 1 CB and 1 CM coming (after Ramsey, I mean another CM)?
still waiting to see what is going on with Bonucci and Pjanic (both probably stay). but we definitely need a strong 4th CM and 3rd CB, cant rely on Rugani again next season in CL knockouts

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
still waiting to see what is going on with Bonucci and Pjanic (both probably stay). but we definitely need a strong 4th CM and 3rd CB, cant rely on Rugani again next season in CL knockouts
I'm a CB guy so I don't want to see Rugani anymore near the starting lineup. Bonucci should only play when Chiellini is playing, he is lost any other time.

I'm hoping Romero is a bruiser like Chiellini. I still think we need at least two CBs. (Barzagli replacement and someone to push Rugani to 5th CB and of course because we can't keep Chiellini's calves happy)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm a CB guy so I don't want to see Rugani anymore near the starting lineup. Bonucci should only play when Chiellini is playing, he is lost any other time.

I'm hoping Romero is a bruiser like Chiellini. I still think we need at least two CBs. (Barzagli replacement and someone to push Rugani to 5th CB and of course because we can't keep Chiellini's calves happy)
didnt Chiellini also say hed only play for 1-2 more years? CB is deiniftley crucial for us, i agree we need to buy 2 proven and still youngish players there, otherwise we risk that our defense gets in worse condition than our midfield has been in. id just sell Rugani and get a starter caliber CB to give Bonucci a run for his money, then a Romero like young guy as 4th choice. 5th CB should be someone versatile like Caceres, but also HG for the CL list. not sure if Romagna is ready but id take him, or just keep Marrone when hes back from loan. hed be 5th choice CB and 7th choice mid anyway, no harm

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I've used the wrong word, destroying is harsh but the players I had in mind were pjanic and dybala. Not all his fault and players have a portion of it as do the club but his constant 'let me try them here' isn't working for them or us. Allegri is a yes man, which has pros and cons and that's the difference.
Pjanic is working just fine as Regista. Even more so would he have mids to combine with next to him. You should have noticed by now that we look like a headless chicken without him on the pitch, so that isn't a failed experiment at all.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Max fails to understand that without a solid defense and an attacking plan, we will acieve nothing in CL.
No matter how many times he will fail, he just doesnt get it.
Thats why Bonucci as a starter and 3 defensive orientated CMs would lead to failure and even after we got CR7, i predicted that he will not compensate to our weaknesses.

Max is a decent dude, he s great at tweaking and rotating, a great option for the championship and participating in 3 competition, but not a great option and focusing on the most important one and win it.

We dont need a fortune to become competitive, just a couple of mids and CBs.
But Max is unable to understand it and unable to come up with an attacking plan.
He has some sort of relationship with Bonucci,Khedira and De Ciglio, they impose a high handicap, that forbid us from beeing competive.
Beyond that, our midfield is unable to push forward and link with our attackers, so they need create and finish by themselves.This can work vs lesser opposition in Italy, but it can only get you that far in CL, vs the most competitive teams.

Thats why we need a CAM, a person to feed our forward with the balls they need to be dangerous, push our opponents back and help us keep the possessio and the heat over our defense.

This was obvious since his first year with us, we thought that he just inherited it from Conte's system. But after 5 years, we can be sure now, that he just doesnt get it.
He is that limited.

Now the Agneli must decide what do they want from this time.
Why did we really signed CR7 for?
This summer a strategical decision will be made, that will reflect on our opportunity to ever take advantage of a difference maker, like CR7 to win the big ear cup.

Imo, this is the best chance we got, because its much harder for Juve to build and sustain a whole team of galacticos and CR7 will soon grow old enough to be from a difference maker, to just good and then just decent.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One of the most succesful managers over the last 5 years fails to understand such a simple thing? We are trully doomed.
Of course not, but he's too stubborn. Our failure in the CL over the past couple of seasons is not, obviously, only on him, but he definitely has to bear the brunt, at least partially. His cautious/defensive approach, injuries, and lack of an attacking gameplan resulted in our elimination.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pjanic is working just fine as Regista. Even more so would he have mids to combine with next to him. You should have noticed by now that we look like a headless chicken without him on the pitch, so that isn't a failed experiment at all.
Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well we clearly aren't buying three world class players this summer. Unless we are selling Dybala, Pjanic and Bonucci.
Who do you think we will sign if you had to guess? Surely CB needs to be addressed, I reckon we’ve already signed Romero from Genoa, but it wouldn’t shock me if we kept him there on loan. I hope we sign another class CM too, Ramsey isn’t enough and we all know his injury issues.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Alderweireld, Ndombele and Chiesa is a good start.

Khedira MUST go. Barzagli and Caceres are already gone. I'm not sure about Sandro. I would let him go if we're signing Grimaldo, nothing else. Even on his worst day he's still solid defensively and I want to see him with a technical CM on his side again. But only if he's fully motivated to continue. If he starts asking to go again then bye.

Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio
Bonucci, Chiellini, Alderweireld, Rugani
Cancelo, De Sciglio, Sandro, Spinazzola
Pjanić, Matuidi, Can, Ramsey, Bentancur, Ndombele
Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, Kean, Cuadrado

That's the bare minimum we need for next season. I know Mario extended his contract but I just have this feeling he will decide to leave. He was close to leaving last year, Ronaldo changed that, now may be the time. I wouldn't spend crazy amounts on a striker until we see Kean with a full season under his belt. I really believe we could get Cavani to replace Mario. He's got one year left on his deal and Tuchel really doesn't like him because he doesn't fit with his style. We could have a bargain like we did with Tevez. Not for the same amount of money (my guess is 30-40m), but in terms of impact and leadership. He would also fit in terms of Kean's timeline.

Then depending on what we do with Costa and Dybala we'll probably need another attacking player. I would LOVE Sane.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Alderweireld, Ndombele and Chiesa is a good start.

Khedira MUST go. Barzagli and Caceres are already gone. I'm not sure about Sandro. I would let him go if we're signing Grimaldo, nothing else. Even on his worst day he's still solid defensively and I want to see him with a technical CM on his side again. But only if he's fully motivated to continue. If he starts asking to go again then bye.

Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio
Bonucci, Chiellini, Alderweireld, Rugani
Cancelo, De Sciglio, Sandro, Spinazzola
Pjanić, Matuidi, Can, Ramsey, Bentancur, Ndombele
Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, Kean, Cuadrado

That's the bare minimum we need for next season. I know Mario extended his contract but I just have this feeling he will decide to leave. He was close to leaving last year, Ronaldo changed that, now may be the time. I wouldn't spend crazy amounts on a striker until we see Kean with a full season under his belt. I really believe we could get Cavani to replace Mario. He's got one year left on his deal and Tuchel really doesn't like him because he doesn't fit with his style. We could have a bargain like we did with Tevez. Not for the same amount of money (my guess is 30-40m), but in terms of impact and leadership. He would also fit in terms of Kean's timeline.

Then depending on what we do with Costa and Dybala we'll probably need another attacking player. I would LOVE Sane.
I'd sell Perin as well. Never liked having a too good and young keeper as second behind Szczesny.
buy an experienced one accepting the bench.
We already got our hands on Romero for 36m Genoa. So please sell Rugani. He isn't suited for the top levels.
Pjanic,Can,Ramsey,Bentancur,Ndombele. I'd wave good buy to Matuidi as well. Nothing against the man but he isn't what we need. Just a problem cause he is a "huge player" which we can't bench.
I don't like the attack that much.
Chiesa is good but what would it bring to this Juventus?
We need to sort of our attack positions.
Ronaldo is our forward or a winger?
Chiesa=Bernardeschi as role and kind of player
I'm clueless as to who I'd want right now.
Don't see anyone (beside the obvious) that hype me and we can buy

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well we clearly aren't buying three world class players this summer. Unless we are selling Dybala, Pjanic and Bonucci.
Dybala and Costa are the most probable to leave I guess. Two high-earners who didn't really contribute that much or don't fit Allegri's way of playing. Broken Khedira fits the bill as well but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested.

As fragile as the other two are, at least they are sure starters here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dybala and Costa are the most probable to leave I guess. Two high-earners who didn't really contribute that much or don't fit Allegri's way of playing. Broken Khedira fits the bill as well but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested.

As fragile as the other two are, at least they are sure starters here.
What I mean is that financially I'm pretty sure we can'y afford it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 248)