out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Matuidi should be backup. The kind of player we want to come on in the 2nd half when a team is tired.

Bentancur should never start for us again.

Sami's time is up.

Bentancur & Matuidi bench players at most. Pjanic and Can together with say a Pogba or more capable (skilled) CM should be helpful.
So u want to keep bentancur jsut to pay him to sit on the bench? i can do that for half the money if u would like.

Bentancur is a good player is massive potential. i dont see why people are hating on him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So u want to keep bentancur jsut to pay him to sit on the bench? i can do that for half the money if u would like.

Bentancur is a good player is massive potential. i dont see why people are hating on him.
yes, we pay bench players believe it or not :lol:. They are important too.

I used to think Bentancur had massive potential until I saw he wasn't growing for almost an entire season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We made certain moves in the last few seasons, focusing on instant European succes instead of taking few steps back and building a team for 5-6 years. Imho the biggest mistake was done with spending 90m on Higuain. This was just a bad business spending as much on 29 yo, bc while in Ronaldo's case you can always count on improving your brand and global appeal and soon after we signed more lucrative deal with Adidas, Higuain didnt have nearly as much appeal and his CL record was awful. Its one of those wth signings that will be affecting our books in years to come. This summer, we need to sell and sell well few players to reboot our cycle and pray that we get Higuain off our books bc otherwise for accounting purposes he will prolly get extension to lower depreciation cost, which is also killing us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
give the guy a chance man. hes only 21
He will get his chance...from the bench. Did I say I wouldn't give him a chance? Because he is on the bench means he won't get chances?

- - - Updated - - -

but nobody else is growing either. Might not be all Bentancur's fault.
Don't disagree there. That's why I was hoping to get ZZ here just to fix the midfield alone but that ain't happening.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He will get his chance...from the bench. Did I say I wouldn't give him a chance? Because he is on the bench means he won't get chances?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't disagree there. That's why I was hoping to get ZZ here just to fix the midfield alone but that ain't happening.
if bentancur keeps growing he will be a starter for us soon.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We made certain moves in the last few seasons, focusing on instant European succes instead of taking few steps back and building a team for 5-6 years. Imho the biggest mistake was done with spending 90m on Higuain. This was just a bad business spending as much on 29 yo, bc while in Ronaldo's case you can always count on improving your brand and global appeal and soon after we signed more lucrative deal with Adidas, Higuain didnt have nearly as much appeal and his CL record was awful. Its one of those wth signings that will be affecting our books in years to come. This summer, we need to sell and sell well few players to reboot our cycle and pray that we get Higuain off our books bc otherwise for accounting purposes he will prolly get extension to lower depreciation cost, which is also killing us.
Bad move for all parties involved. Juve paid a price, so did Higuain and Napoli. Rarely a transfer move goes this wrong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if bentancur keeps growing he will be a starter for us soon.
Well, to keep growing would mean he would have to start growing again, which he has slowed down considerably. Look, I don't disagree with you completely, but he has stagnated in the last half of the season. He did start this season really well, though.

He needs to take more risks, he is wayyyy to cautious for me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well, to keep growing would mean he would have to start growing again, which he has slowed down considerably. Look, I don't disagree with you completely, but he has stagnated in the last half of the season. He did start this season really well, though.

He needs to take more risks, he is wayyyy to cautious for me.
He needs to work on his physique over the summer. Gaining a bit weight and some more muscles could help him not to get shrugged off the ball as easily.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agree there. Same goes for Dybala if he stays.
I really had high hopes for Dybala but this season is a complete let down. Im fully aware these players or most of them have huge ego so they take hard omission from first eleven. It affects their determination and commitment, they dont apply themselves in training as much, which in turn affects their game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really had high hopes for Dybala but this season is a complete let down. Im fully aware these players or most of them have huge ego so they take hard omission from first eleven. It affects their determination and commitment, they dont apply themselves in training as much, which in turn affects their game.
How many times has he been visibly frustrated with Max on the touchline when getting subbed? It's almost normal now. That's an issue IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't wait to see hat happens on here if allegri wins a CL with us before hes gone all the haters will start lubing up their lips
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I am so indifferent about this title is because of the way we exit the CL

Last season we quit after losing to Real, making a historic comeback that was ruined with a silly last second mistake. We put a fight, we bled on the pitch. This season? Apart from the return to Atletico, not a single time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 160)