out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It’s like purposefully holding in a big shit for a few hours until you feel like your just about to shit your pants, and then finally sprinting to the nearest toilet, dropping your trousers, and bombs away. Dat feeling of relief, to finally let it go is glorious.
Do it eight times and you got yourself a season of Game of Thrones

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
It’s like purposefully holding in a big shit for a few hours until you feel like your just about to shit your pants, and then finally sprinting to the nearest toilet, dropping your trousers, and bombs away. Dat feeling of relief, to finally let it go is glorious.
That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Had to hold it in for over one hour cause I was leading a conference call. Luckily I made it before I sharted. Amazing sense of relief but I felt bad for whoever used the office restroom rest of the day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: Ronaldo is Juve's 'future'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri insists Cristiano Ronaldo is Juventus’ ‘future’ and his side have had a ‘great’ season, while hitting out at Medhi Benatia, who ‘didn’t want to play’.
Juve can clinch the Scudetto against Fiorentina on Saturday, but the game’s build-up has been overshadowed by the Bianconeri’s Champions League exit to Ajax.
“Luckily tomorrow we have the opportunity to secure the Scudetto,” the Coach said at a Press conference.
“We must look ahead and dispose of the disappointment, without justifications or excuses.
“Once we win the League we can plan the future, with clarity and without getting caught up in emotion.
“The League must be celebrated because it’s a great objective of ours. It’s the result of a lot of work and it comes despite a season with many difficulties like injuries.
“It’ll have been a positive season with 50 percent of our objectives achieved. Perin is out until the end of the season, as are Khedira and perhaps Mandzukic.
“Dybala is out for three weeks, Douglas and Caceres for 10 days. Chiellini will perhaps be back against Inter, while Barzagli is better.
“I hear so many people explaining what football is. They’re things that maybe I’ll write down
and next season, if we play in a Champions, League quarter-final, I’ll go and read them. :lol::lol:

“It’s important to listen to those who explain football very well. Football isn’t an exact science. Juve play to win every competition every season.
“We contested the Champions League quarter-finals not in the best condition, we lost and rightly went out.
“We lost four balls and it seems Ajax had an extraordinary match. They played better in Amsterdam and we did better on Tuesday than in the first leg, yet strangely the result penalised us.
Some reports claim Ronaldo is already looking to leave the Old Lady after their Champions League disappointment, while Allegri’s contract expires next summer…
“Ronaldo’s had an extraordinary season and will play tomorrow,” affirmed the 51-year-old.
“Cristiano plus Juventus doesn’t mean the Champions League is secure. He’s the future of Juventus.
“He’s serene and calm, as he is disappointed like we all are because we went out of a competition that we thought about winning.
“Now there’s no use talking about the Champions League. We need to think about winning the League.
“You never know what the future holds, but we haven’t talked about anything yet. We were focused on the Champions League and now the League, which we need to celebrate first of all.
“It’s an objective that comes after great sacrifices and constant daily work. It’s a great season.
“In the event of winning the title, we won 50 percent of trophies we participated in, then there’s some regret for exiting the cup, which is normal.”
Benatia left Juve for Qatar in January and recently questioned Allegri’s man-management…
“Between the beginning of December and the end of January, he didn’t want to play,” concluded the former Milan boss.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
in the first 35 minutes of this podcast Gab Marcotti, Paolo Bandini and Mina Rzouki discuss Juve's loss to Ajax, and the way forward. It's pretty interesting. Many things have been discussed and there are some disagreements, but all 3 believe Max probably stays although for different reasons. Gab Marcotti, who I believe is the smartest among them, believes Juve's massive investment on Ronaldo will prevent the management to be able to do a complete overhaul, and because of that they'd rather keep Allegri as well.
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=26554164

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
in the first 35 minutes of this podcast Gab Marcotti, Paolo Bandini and Mina Rzouki discuss Juve's loss to Ajax, and the way forward. It's pretty interesting. Many things have been discussed and there are some disagreements, but all 3 believe Max probably stays although for different reasons. Gab Marcotti, who I believe is the smartest among them, believes Juve's massive investment on Ronaldo will prevent the management to be able to do a complete overhaul, and because of that they'd rather keep Allegri as well.
they are right, we are not doing a overhaul and we dont need to. we are oveer reacting. we just need a stronger midfield and depth in defence for the future.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It will go down in history for years to come how he revolutionised football by turning his most creative forward into a man marking defensive forward. Just sit back and watch.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Mina Rzouki is insufferable. Paolo Bandini is awesome though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
they are right, we are not doing a overhaul and we dont need to. we are oveer reacting. we just need a stronger midfield and depth in defence for the future.
Well that's sort of an overhaul. I think what they're saying is not to even expect that kind of overhaul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 309)