• Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
he is saying:
"Tuesday we'll play.
If we pass , we'll do everything possible to pass,
So if we pass everything's good...
If we don't ... Oh it's a football game....
we'll try again next year 1997
we'll try again next year 1998
we'll try again next year 1999
we'll try again next year 2000
we'll try again next year 2001"
and on and on counting all years we didn't win
am on this level of hope like 21 years now :rofl: ....
Still even now thinking it will be next year .... :rofl:

Tell we change how we approach our game ....shift from the mentality of pussies into dicks ...then we can win ....

and to change this will be really hard ...it's Italy and we approach our game since very long same way ... even our recruits ....are of more defensive supposed to be

I Don't know ...maybe this is really too much to ask I think .... I wish just to emulate Kaka - Milan ....the best Italian model of football for years ...

The blame for this failed Golden chance to win the CL ...

20% on Allegri .... I hate in you how you are not aggressive coach ...I love how flexible and easy to tinker ...which is the exact opposite in Conti :sigh:
20% on Players ... we frequently reading about when they will peak ...I don't know earning all these millions and yet hard to motivate yourself !!
40% Management .... they should from now on, If they want a player takes the coach approval first ...or bring what the coach wishes !!

Allegri has never asked for any players ... our management just pick the 'opportunities' that they can afford or able to reach ...
who brought CAN ? Matuidi ? Legs of Glass - Ramsey ...and more

Our problems are really huge and we need very good time to overcome this .... Sorry Ronaldo ...but you end up have more scudettos ...

Juve ...the Ultimate CL .... failures ...:depressed:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
...I still recall two great Conte moments
1. His Juventus always looked good to me - even when we were beaten 2-0 vs Bayern when they took the CL - Bayern were much better than us yet we did try to give a fight and always looked quite good...
We looked good? Those two games against Bayern were possibly amongst the most depressing games i've ever watched. We stood no chance whatsoever. The only thing we could do was pass it between our CB's. They choked us to death. I didn't expect much as they clearly had the better team, but to say we looked good?

He's the inventor of Soak up pressure and try to counter attack with no counter attacking players in the team, failed in europe, his football (except for our first title with him) was an eyesore, he's whiny if he doesn't get what he wants and talked down his own team prior to CL games instead of installing confidence in them, and now people want him back? After he left like a sulky toddler? No thank you.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
If it took you so long to realise that he's a limited coach,then you sure know nothing about this sport.But hey ,what can you expect from cyber clowns who haven't done shit in their lives bar trolling on the internet . Half of this fanbase is absolute garbage .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We looked good? Those two games against Bayern were possibly amongst the most depressing games i've ever watched. We stood no chance whatsoever. The only thing we could do was pass it between our CB's. They choked us to death. I didn't expect much as they clearly had the better team, but to say we looked good?

He's the inventor of Soak up pressure and try to counter attack with no counter attacking players in the team, failed in europe, his football (except for our first title with him) was an eyesore, he's whiny if he doesn't get what he wants and talked down his own team prior to CL games instead of installing confidence in them, and now people want him back? After he left like a sulky toddler? No thank you.
1. Bayern were by far the best team in that year and not to lose heavily with the team we had back then was a major win although one that gives us nothing...
Just look at our lineup - I respect everyone but its a joke compared to Bayern which were also on fire...
Yeah it was depressing as they were much better but yeah we played good its just that they were just too great..
This Bayern to me were one of the best teams ever..
2. I didnt say I want Conte as my first choice - I said I rather Conte than Allegri BUT - I do want someone who is famous for his passing game as I think it could help us in few ways
A. Better passing game
B. Creating will become easier
C. Its a better fit to today`s modern football.
D. It is surely nicer for the eye than the shit we are playing right now

Also the con in getting such a manager is we might not achieve what we are looking for but then again doing nothing will be in the best case the same...
We will win Serie A next season if we have Allegri, Conte, Badass Dybala, Rakib, Daidevil, Post Ironic, and even Klovn (not even changing his programming so he can dislike our posts during games)...
Hell we even gave Napoli an advance in 2017 (I think it was 2017) and we still got it despite Higuain on on fire mode and playing for Napoli breaking the goal record IIIRC...

The other bad thing is that Nainggolan might stop hating us.. which ruins the fun of beating him..

- - - Updated - - -

P.S Daidevil - You arent exactly the forgiving type arent you?!

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
People want an improvement in Europe and want Conte instead???
Are you all suffering from Amnesia?, are you ill?
Out football was uglier under Conte, we were worse in Europe, towards the end Conte became insufferable, i understand people want a change from Allegri, thats fine and understandable, but it just seems like people want anyone thats not Allegri now, grass is not always greener on the other side, fair enough if people want to replace him with Zidane or Pochettino, but going back to Conte makes no sense, if you want any other manager but max then lets just get Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
As much as i like conte, hes a terrible choice.

Its like going backward, and plays even more uglier football than allegri!

We need a offensive approach! Look at the semis, all are offensive teams.

The simeone, allegri, Mourinho Got destroyed!

Allegri has been fantastic, and deserve so much credit for this era! But its clear as daylight that hes time has come.

And conte for sure is not the solution!

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I want Allegri go, but let Conte replace him is ridiculous. Conte's magagement style is good for league games, which we don't need right now. His result with us and Chelsea in Europe is really bad. He chased for the 100-points rather than going for the UEFA cup semi-final, and he lost the second position in group stage of C1 to f..king Galatasaray. In Europe games, his mentality is even pussier than Allegri, always tried to defend and then failed.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Conte or any other Italian coach would be pointless we would be getting the same outdated coaching that Allegri provides only arguably worse.

Sarri would be the only Italian coach I would consider and that's saying something.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Out football was uglier under Conte, we were worse in Europe, towards the end Conte became insufferable, i understand people want a change from Allegri, thats fine and understandable, but it just seems like people want anyone thats not Allegri now, grass is not always greener on the other side, fair enough if people want to replace him with Zidane or Pochettino, but going back to Conte makes no sense, if you want any other manager but max then lets just get Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis.
I don't want Conte at all, but there's no way our football was uglier under him. AllegriBall is the ugliest I've seen us, or pretty much any team, play.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this silly obsession with CL is really destructive, the new Cubs
I hope our management does not fall into that trap.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte isnt my first choice but I`ll take him over Allegri
I still recall two great Conte moments
1. His Juventus always looked good to me - even when we were beaten 2-0 vs Bayern when they took the CL - Bayern were much better than us yet we did try to give a fight and always looked quite good
2. Italy in the Euros - I was very impressed by Italy who had a joke of a lineup yet were able to reach (I think it was the QF) beating Spain - Hell they were toying with Spain... and lost to Germany in a coin toss kind of way..
He won the EPL with Chelsea but then disappeared - Which is what we should put in his against list..

1.Hag
2.Guardiola
3.Klopp
4. Open to suggestions that IMO will be better than Allegri

Its not ranking but I do rank the 1+2+3 more than the 4th option
We looked good in games against Bayern? We barely crossed our own fucking half... It goes hands down as one of our worst games...

Guardiola was knocked out last night and overall since he left Barca, his CL record is underwhelming while having almost no restriction with spending. Why would be downgrade our managerial position this way?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I don’t want him back since he left us in the lurch. But he can now dine at a €100 restaurant.
I’m done caring.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played great football at times under Conte but we also had one of the best midfields in the world with Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Pogba.
To be honest I really liked our 2015 Juve and 2017 Juve wasnt bad at all
If we could combine both we would win the CL
Anyway what bothers me is our approach to the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 169)