out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who do I play in defense chief? Who's the other mid besides those 2?
Controversial opinion: our CBs are not as bad as made out to be they are just being shit on because we are constantly giving away turn overs.

Sure i think we need a second strong defender to fill in for chiello when needed but in games where we arent completely atrocious in midfield our defense doesnt seem to be an issue. If we can keep the ball defense is not the glaring problem it is made out to be

As for the deep lying mid i would love to see a top quality signing but if not then i think we should give Can another chance. I know he was poor the opportunity he had but i think he has the right characteristics to be trained to play there

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Controversial opinion: our CBs are not as bad as made out to be they are just being shit on because we are constantly giving away turn overs.

Sure i think we need a second strong defender to fill in for chiello when needed but in games where we arent completely atrocious in midfield our defense doesnt seem to be an issue.
Dude Bonucci has the worst attitude for a footballer. Remember he was holding his face against Atleti? He pulled one or 2 similar moves yesterday as well. We can also all agree that he's really dumb. And Rugani is not a starter material.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Sure i think we need a second strong defender to fill in for chiello when needed but in games where we arent completely atrocious in midfield our defense doesnt seem to be an issue.
Both Bonucci and Rugani look rattled every time the going gets a bit tough. Playing both of them together is just not working. We really need a replacement/backup for Chiellini. He's not getting any younger and the frequency of his injuries are increasing. I don't mind Rugani as fourth choice. As long as he doesn't have to partner Bonucci. And yeah, having midfielders who can keep the ball for a few seconds will definitely help. (I miss Marchisio :cry:)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Both Bonucci and Rugani look rattled every time the going gets a bit tough. Playing both of them together is just not working. We really need a replacement/backup for Chiellini. He's not getting any younger and the frequency of his injuries are increasing. I don't mind Rugani as fourth choice. As long as he doesn't have to partner Bonucci. And yeah, having midfielders who can keep the ball for a few seconds will definitely help. (I miss Marchisio :cry:)
Our second best-paid player could not hold the ball more than 5 seconds yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake, should have done it using euphemisms.
Btw, Ajax game was all Allegri's fault.
Should leave this summer, enough is enough.
With who as replacement?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
We may feel that allegri was at fault for out loss and for sure he is, but let's not forget 2 ucl finals and 5 scudettos. the likes of conte wouldnt do shit in the champions legue. there is not many better managers over allegri other than the likes of zidane, guadiola etc..
let's give him what he needs and go at it again next year. We need to give him a balanced squad, A strong world class midfield, more depth in defence so that we wont cry every time chiellini gets injured. and something in attack to accompany Ronaldo well.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
There is a proven positive correlation between good football and winning trophies.

Occasionally a team will shithouse their way to the trophy like Chelsea in 2012, but more often than not, teams with the ambition to attack and dominate games are the ones who succeed in Europe.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We may feel that allegri was at fault for out loss and for sure he is, but let's not forget 2 ucl finals and 5 scudettos. the likes of conte wouldnt do shit in the champions legue. there is not many better managers over allegri other than the likes of zidane, guadiola etc..
let's give him what he needs and go at it again next year. We need to give him a balanced squad, A strong world class midfield, more depth in defence so that we wont cry every time chiellini gets injured. and something in attack to accompany Ronaldo well.
He needs to change his style and stop burning out the players, if he does that he has my backing but I'm not convinced. This season we've been terrible and won a league with shit competition. CL is not so merciful. We need fresh ideas, a fresh approach and its only because of his achievements that he still has the job but it's fair to say patience is wearing thin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There is a proven positive correlation between good football and winning trophies.

Occasionally a team will shithouse their way to the trophy like Chelsea in 2012, but more often than not, teams with the ambition to attack and dominate games are the ones who succeed in Europe.
Atleti was a whisker, and a penalty shootout away from winning it. They could've been Chelsea #2. Your sample size is too small. There are way more wrong things about 2018-19 Juve than negative football. I don't like watching us play, but that's not the most glaring issue.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He needs to change his style and stop burning out the players, if he does that he has my backing but I'm not convinced. This season we've been terrible and won a league with shit competition. CL is not so merciful. We need fresh ideas, a fresh approach and its only because of his achievements that he still has the job but it's fair to say patience is wearing thin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Let's hire ajax's manager then lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Is there any young player, who joined us before he's 23, and played for at least one season, that is better now than when he joined? Only Kean comes to mind. Max is not exactly setting the world on fire on player development either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 120)