out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Probably ballerinas like the ones he got at City
Idk about other people and clubs, but that's a big no for me, I'd rather see Juve as is than with the likes of Sterlingand Mahrez

- - - Updated - - -

So you dont want Juve with top quality players who are dangerous both in scoring and assisting, who play to their full potential with a coach with offensive gameplan?

Sterling is showing this season he isnt a fluke or a Pep fake miracle but grown into a bonafide top player under his guidance (basically a forward now), he has essentially being there best player more or less. Mahrez is a fantastic top winger, and easily rather see him here then a Bernardeschi that gives away possession or have little to no end product.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Correction : Allegri is a blackhole for attacking/creative talent

You can blame the board for degrading the midfield but yet again I see history repeating itself. It was the likes of Gattuso-Nocerino-van Bommel then it is the likes of Khedira , Matuidi and Can now. See the pattern ? The way the Marchisio episode was handled and giving a washed up sloth like Khedira a contract extension with a payrise at that just because he happens to be one of Allegri's favorites was an absolute disgrace.

Its not that we are not buying quality midfield players. I agree that the board have come up short but its also the profile of midfielders that Allegri looks for. Hardworking runners and tall physical midfielders and often the technical ability is compromised as a result.

Here's another cold hard truth. He plays young talent only out of necessity. He is NOT proactive with young players. The notion that Allegri is good with young talent is severely misplaced.

He is a top tactician no doubt about that, who can take a stacked squad to a certain level of consistency but that is where it ends for him.

This team right now needs better coaching to maximize the talent we have at our disposal and a better medical staff. Grinding out wins with ugly football can only take you so far.
What i see is a long-ass post full of cold hard nonsense you could have copy pasted from Nedved96 and Hydde.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
So you dont want Juve with top quality players who are dangerous both in scoring and assisting, who play to their full potential with a coach with offensive gameplan?

Sterling is showing this season he isnt a fluke or a Pep fake miracle but grown into a bonafide top player under his guidance (basically a forward now), he has essentially being there best player more or less. Mahrez is a fantastic top winger, and easily rather see him here then a Bernardeschi that gives away possession or have little to no end product.
I do want all of that, but not with the likes of city players.
Mahrez is not a top winger imo, and both him and Sterling will be back to mediocrity when they stop playing under Pep. imo.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It upsets me that he’s probably staying. Again nothing against the guy but I doubt he can bring anything new to the table. I think it’d be best for both parties to part ways.

But oh well, if the board wants him to stay, whatever.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Firing Allegri wont solve our issues, but it will only create even more. When we had Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba we dominated opponents bc our strength came from the midfield, which I believe is by far the most important area. It protects defense and controls the tempo of the game. We lost that ability to control the games, it is looking more and out of our hand. Board needs to solve the midfield issues and then lets see what happens.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Firing Allegri wont solve our issues, but it will only create even more. When we had Vidal, Pirli, Pogba we diminated opponents bc our strength came from the midfield, which I believe is by far the most important area. It protects defense and controls the tempo of the game. We lost that ability to control the games, it is looking more and out of our hand. Board needs to solve the midfield issues and then lets see what happens.
Not at CL we didn’t. But I do agree we need a proper midfield. thing is Allegri isn’t known for building a fluid quick passing system where the mid can hold the ball for as long as they want and that way protect the defense from being attacked against, it’s never been his forte.

Sure, the right players will make a world of a difference, but so does a manager who allows those players to be at their best. Right now no area in our squad is at their best, actually no player. I only see individual talent saving our asses and that’s how we’ve been winning match after match.

In other words, our collective is pretty disappointing this season and that’s on the coach.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ajax coach has plenty of players that wouldn't even make our bench yet they consistently play much better football than us. How that's not on Allegri is beyond me

You think their midfield and attack would look like that under Allegri? If we swapped teams around a Ronaldo led Ajax would've probably spanked us 6-0 playing like that

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ajax coach has plenty of players that wouldn't even make our bench yet they consistently play much better football than us. How that's not on Allegri is beyond me

You think their midfield and attack would look like that under Allegri? If we swapped teams around a Ronaldo led Ajax would've probably spanked us 6-0 playing like that

They have what can't be taught. Athleticism and speed. Ajax got wherever they wanted on the pitch, whenever they wanted.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
They have what can't be taught. Athleticism and speed. Ajax got wherever they wanted on the pitch, whenever they wanted.
I agree they had that. But there's plenty of athletic players that can't do shit. The entire ajax team were excellent in possession and well drilled in attack. That's what a properly coached team looks like

This Juve and current Madrid are fine examples of on paper top teams that in reality play like fucking shit and win purely on individual brilliance.

If your team is relying on individual brilliance alone, your manager is doing fuck all.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pep would be the dream. And you know he'd only agree to coach us with guaranteed backing in the summer.

Poch is realistic. Coaches fucking spurs who didn't buy anybody, has a few great players and plenty of average ones and despite that he's 3rd in a league behind two world class squads with world class managers. Anyone who points to his lack of trophies is fucking retarded as if the Juve of the last 2 seasons would win the PL against City. He's over achieving right now.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I think it's pretty clear you need an offensive minded coach, someone with a total different mindset than the typical Italian one. To conquer and win in Europe you simply need to take the game to your opponent. Luck also plays a major factor, many things have to fall in place at the same time.

But I really think you should do anything you can to get a Guardiola type of manager, even if he also has his flaws. But one thing is for sure, he will make your attack blossom. Of course it doesn't guarantee any success on the biggest stage but it's definitely worth a try with something new and refreshing.

Allegri is a great manager but I don't think he can take you any further any longer.
I agree with you but none of this kind of coach is available, Allegri is going to stay.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course you can with tactis and formation, our selection of players (Can, Bentan, Sami, Mandzo, MDS) have everything to do with Max way to play and see football

Ajax outplayed us cuz we only knows how to defend space and Ajax knew how to get between lines all the time...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Allegri's going to say is my hunch.
Meh... I believe a shake up is well overdue. But yeah, the alternatives out there ain't great so Allegri staying is most likely.

But shit, having to tolerate shit football whole season with the hope that it'd be justified by success in Europe, only to crash out like this... I can't suffer through more of this football.

It's not fully Max' fault, we really do have a shit midfield. But it's true that like others have said, we have no attacking plan, and attacking players either regress or, at best don't improve.

Pep would be the dream. And you know he'd only agree to coach us with guaranteed backing in the summer.

Poch is realistic. Coaches fucking spurs who didn't buy anybody, has a few great players and plenty of average ones and despite that he's 3rd in a league behind two world class squads with world class managers. Anyone who points to his lack of trophies is fucking retarded as if the Juve of the last 2 seasons would win the PL against City. He's over achieving right now.
I'm not sure about Poch.

Last edited:
May 30, 2013
If Max feels motivated and wants to stay for the next season, A. Agnelli will let him. Despite of being absolute shit and powerless to organize the play this season and not being able to sync our best forwards Cristiano and Dybala on the field, he is one of the most successful coaches in the entire history of this organization. He not might be able to win UCL next season either but the fact that Agnelli confirmed him right after the defeat for the next season speaks volumes. I think we need a change this summer but no idea who could be available or realistic.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Allegri was dealt a bad set of cards with only one or two aces. Yet, he tries out 3-4 formations and different tactical setups throughout the season and people think it's genius when it's actually hindering individual growth for some players.

He lacks clear ideas for what type of football he wants his team to play and aims to grind out results with game plan tactics and that ultimately will confuse your players and they will get it wrong in the most important of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 40, Guests: 306)