out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
How can you be happy to continue with him after the last showings is beyond me.

At this point, staying with him is the same as going gung ho headfirst against a titanium wall hoping to dig a hole on it someday.

We are already on the point that a change is needed. A change into the unknown but very much needed. The time of playing conservative and staying in our comfort zone AKA Allegri is over.
I’m only saying that he should stay on if a better option isn’t available. And currently there aren’t. Come the summer, you never know but that is still unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I’m only saying that he should stay on if a better option isn’t available. And currently there aren’t. Come the summer, you never know but that is still unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's what I fear. AA looking for a better option not finding any and keeping Allegri one more year.
Like last summer. No real option (Spalletti and Mancini) and kept going with him

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Age doesn't matter. If a player is good, he is good. Kean should play over Mandzukic because he is a better player just like Chiellini should play over Rugani.
Some of Ajax's best players are their oldest: Tadic, Ziyech.
Spot on its pathetic he was left on bench for both games and first leg he didnt even get used as a sub. Just like spinna and cancelo should always be starting over dross like sandro and MDS.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ramsey has already been signed so Zaniolo manolas and Chiesa and this team will finally help us achieve our dream

- - - Updated - - -
:rofl: Yes. Zaniolo, Manolas and Chiesa. Those WC players will help us lift the Champions League. Don't make me laugh. We'd be lucky to win the EL with them. You're even more delusional than Allegri if you think those three will fix anything :howler:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:rofl: Yes. Zaniolo, Manolas and Chiesa. Those WC players will help us lift the Champions League. Don't make me laugh. We'd be lucky to win the EL with them. You're even more delusional than Allegri if you think those three will fix anything :howler:
Ajax beat us with almost no world class players. When will you all learn that spending a ton of money on names won't bring champions. The team needs to believe and feed into one winning mentality. It doesn't matter how world class they are. Ajax outplayed and outclassed us with almost no world class players because of mentality and belief

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The next coach needs to be a foreigner, someone with fresh ideas. I really wish we could get Pochettino from Spurs, but I highly doubt he wants to come here.

Allegri is clueless when it comes to organizing an attacking game plan. The football this team plays has been an eyesore for two seasons now. We might play 4-5 good games a season, but the last time we actually had some semblance of a gameplan was back in 2017. We still had our fair share of shit games and snoozefest performances, but the atrocious level of play has risen exponentially this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Ajax beat us with almost no world class players. When will you all learn that spending a ton of money on names won't bring champions. The team needs to believe and feed into one winning mentality. It doesn't matter how world class they are. Ajax outplayed and outclassed us with almost no world class players because of mentality and belief
We are not Ajax, and that is the exception not the rule. If you played a team containing Ronaldo, Prime Vidal, Pogba, Chiellini and Prime Buffon against a bunch of Jabronis from La Piazza, the superstars will win 99 times out of 100. Otherwise, we'd have Monaco, Porto, and Wimbledon competing for the CL every other season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not at CL we didn’t. But I do agree we need a proper midfield. thing is Allegri isn’t known for building a fluid quick passing system where the mid can hold the ball for as long as they want and that way protect the defense from being attacked against, it’s never been his forte.

Sure, the right players will make a world of a difference, but so does a manager who allows those players to be at their best. Right now no area in our squad is at their best, actually no player. I only see individual talent saving our asses and that’s how we’ve been winning match after match.

In other words, our collective is pretty disappointing this season and that’s on the coach.
Either way my point is current Juve side has too many weaknesses for better CL campaign and whoever coaches us next season will have a rough time if Ramsey will be our star signing for the middle. Tbh I dont care about players, coaches, I past that point a long time ago and the only thing interests me is to see Juve having some CL success. 23 years is a fucking long wait.

- - - Updated - - -

This bias towards Italian players is ridic

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The next coach needs to be a foreigner, someone with fresh ideas. I really wish we could get Pochettino from Spurs, but I highly doubt he wants to come here.

Allegri is clueless when it comes to organizing an attacking game plan. The football this team plays has been an eyesore for two seasons now. We might play 4-5 good games a season, but the last time we actually had some semblance of a gameplan was back in 2017. We still had our fair share of shit games and snoozefest performances, but the atrocious level of play has risen exponentially this season.

- - - Updated - - -

We are not Ajax, and that is the exception not the rule. If you played a team containing Ronaldo, Prime Vidal, Pogba, Chiellini and Prime Buffon against a bunch of Jabronis from La Piazza, the superstars will win 99 times out of 100. Otherwise, we'd have Monaco, Porto, and Wimbledon competing for the CL every other season.
Those are all big ifs! The reality is they bought into a mentality instilled in them and they weren't giving up. We on the other hand have players that no matter what are individualistic and play for themselves.
Allegri isn't leaving as we have no one better out there. Foreign means nothing we need players that play with one mind and fit our system. If we want to play a 433 we need to have the players for that , not left over 352 players forced to play against their strengths. We all speak about our great midfield under conte but seem to discount they were also great because they were in a 352 playing off each other's strengths and covering eAch others weaknesses

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Your toyboy hasn't performed well but you haven't mentioned a word against him you are negative in respect of everything apart from dybala performance who goes missing on the big stage

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Either way my point is current Juve side has too many weaknesses for better CL campaign and whoever coaches us next season will have a rough time if Ramsey will be our star signing for the middle. Tbh I dont care about players, coaches, I past that point a long time ago and the only thing interests me is to see Juve having some CL success. 23 years is a fucking long wait.

- - - Updated - - -

What does Italian players have anything to do with my post??? Name one thing I said about Italian players? You're ridiculous. Have a discussion on people's points and posts or STFU

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Your toyboy hasn't performed well but you haven't mentioned a word against him you are negative in respect of everything apart from dybala performance who goes missing on the big stage
Go check the thread before you open your mouth. I said he didn't deserve to start, and if he must be sacrificed to improve the team, we should consider it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Don't give up nobody would have thought tiger woods would win a major but he did

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What does Italian players have anything to do with my post??? Name one thing I said about Italian players? You're ridiculous. Have a discussion on people's points and posts or STFU
Bc ur dickriding MDS, Spina and other mediocre/ semi decent Italian players on every occasion while criticizing foreigners... Its just a bit lame at this age, bc most people dont give a fuck about nationality. They just want a team to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 123)