out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Refreshing to see an outsider see it that our approach was more defensive than offensive yet some people here HAVE to point out that it wasn't the case.
I think it's pretty clear you need an offensive minded coach, someone with a total different mindset than the typical Italian one. To conquer and win in Europe you simply need to take the game to your opponent. Luck also plays a major factor, many things have to fall in place at the same time.

But I really think you should do anything you can to get a Guardiola type of manager, even if he also has his flaws. But one thing is for sure, he will make your attack blossom. Of course it doesn't guarantee any success on the biggest stage but it's definitely worth a try with something new and refreshing.

Allegri is a great manager but I don't think he can take you any further any longer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's not just a new coach that will be needed. I honestly think that we need to turn over more than half of our starting XI for next season, and that includes Dybala, Sandro, Bonucci, Khedira, Pjanic, and Mandzukic.

We just don't have the athleticism to keep up with these teams in Europe. As wonderful an athlete as Ronaldo is, he shouldn't be our ONLY athlete. Kean could get there as well, but he's still so young.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Allegri doesn't get it. It's not only about winning. While this is always the end goal, playing attractive/positive football is just as important. Like someone mentioned above, this whole season was a bunch of negative boring play mixed in with random moments of individual brilliance

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think it's pretty clear you need an offensive minded coach, someone with a total different mindset than the typical Italian one. To conquer and win in Europe you simply need to take the game to your opponent. Luck also plays a major factor, many things have to fall in place at the same time.

But I really think you should do anything you can to get a Guardiola type of manager, even if he also has his flaws. But one thing is for sure, he will make your attack blossom. Of course it doesn't guarantee any success on the biggest stage but it's definitely worth a try with something new and refreshing.

Allegri is a great manager but I don't think he can take you any further any longer.
yeah the biggest problem is that Guardiola is on 23m/year (dunno if it's net or gross)
He would smash Serie A for sure and we'll be playing good football.
Hoping he could do the magic in champions as well =/ I mean Bayern had Guardiola and kicked him after what? 2-3 years for poor results in CL?

anyway the biggest problem lie withing Fiat Group.
They WANT managers like Allegri. We never had different kinds.
The only one was Lippi bringing us 4 finals in 9years but we won only one :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Imo he'll ask either to leave or a new coach.
Cause it's frustrating for us to watch how no playable balls are given to him immine the man himself
One season might be too early but if we get knocked out in the quarter final again than something might happen

- - - Updated - - -

yeah the biggest problem is that Guardiola is on 23m/year (dunno if it's net or gross)
Hoping he could do the magic in champions as well =/ I mean Bayern had Guardiola and kicked him after what? 2-3 years for poor results in CL?

Till Ronaldo is there we have a great chance to win the champions League

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

We didn't kick him out, he didn't want to extend his contract although the board did what they could to make him stay. I think he got tired of the board not willing to make the expensive signings he requested, that's also why he's in City now and extended with them.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We didn't kick him out, he didn't want to extend his contract although the board did what they could to make him stay. I think he got tired of the board not willing to make the expensive signings he requested, that's also why he's in City now and extended with them.
that if they don't ban City as well for 2 transfer windows!

By the way for are you on Bayernforum.com?

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
So whom did he want
Probably ballerinas like the ones he got at City
Idk about other people and clubs, but that's a big no for me, I'd rather see Juve as is than with the likes of Sterlingand Mahrez

- - - Updated - - -

that if they don't ban City as well for 2 transfer windows!
I can't really figure out how Chelsea got banned, while City, Psg etc. didnt?
Those clubs went mental with signings and not only they improved themselves much more than it seems to be fair, they also are freaking inflating the whole market with unlogical transfer sums

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's not just a new coach that will be needed. I honestly think that we need to turn over more than half of our starting XI for next season, and that includes Dybala, Sandro, Bonucci, Khedira, Pjanic, and Mandzukic.

We just don't have the athleticism to keep up with these teams in Europe. As wonderful an athlete as Ronaldo is, he shouldn't be our ONLY athlete. Kean could get there as well, but he's still so young.
That's exactly why Juve and italians in general are failing these days. When a youngster prove himself the way Kean did, he should be a starter all day everyday. Italians overrate experience.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Probably ballerinas like the ones he got at City
Idk about other people and clubs, but that's a big no for me, I'd rather see Juve as is than with the likes of Sterlin and Mahrez
Dude at City he bought all quality players.
Beside spending A LOT for the best defensive prospects in Europe
Mendy-La Porte-Stones-Walker
And has a very young team mostle being 23-27years old

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There is no reason for me to believe that Aleggri will change his approach and that things will get better. So he has to leave. I've gave him the benefit of doubt every year only to be constant let down.

We need a forward thinking and fearless coach. I have no idea who is out there though.

If I could chose anyone it would be Klopp.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And that's why he's never going to coach Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 284)