out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Where did I say anything about firing Allegri?! I said he would probably want to move on no matter if we win or dont..
Also when I said change of coach I definitely wasnt referring to Gasperini who couldnt even shine his boots... I was talking about a capable coach who would make us play a more beautiful style of football - also the change wouldnt happen on day 1... We would play people will watch and then it will appeal more. I didnt say this because I thought its too obvious..
Its like saying Ronaldo will bring us a CL trophy - well he cant do it before winning the final cant he?!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW @Post Ironic - What needs to happen for you to change this avatar - its really creepy
So if Allegri doesn’t want to leave you are in agreement he should stay? Because the only other way to move on is to fire him.

And are you really this clueless? If we replace Allegri with this positive, attacking football coach and our results get worse we certainly won’t gain appeal for pretty football. Obviously.

In 2010 no one was predicting Inter to fall off a cliff. In 2013 no one would predict Bayern would be such a mess today. Changing coach and style of play is no guarantee of appeal or success.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a risk I wouldn't mind I get that others wouldn't want to
You are an insufferable turd. Go back to ratcafe where you belong.

Firing Allegri for Gasperini :rofl:

Jun 6, 2015
I somewhat understood people getting panicky and this thread going to complete shit after the Atletico loss. How this thread has gone even worse after our historical comeback is beyond me. I naively thought that people would be happy about Allegri and the players doing well.

I know it's hard for some on here to understand, but there are fans on this forum who love this club almost unconditionally. With our team doing historically well at the moment it would be nice to actually enjoy such times with fellow fans rather than read the constant over the top negativity in this thread. A Thread that belongs to one of the greatest ever coaches Juve has had and a thread that will be in the legend section once he feels it's time to move on.

Aug 26, 2014
I somewhat understood people getting panicky and this thread going to complete shit after the Atletico loss. How this thread has gone even worse after our historical comeback is beyond me. I naively thought that people would be happy about Allegri and the players doing well.

I know it's hard for some on here to understand, but there are fans on this forum who love this club almost unconditionally. With our team doing historically well at the moment it would be nice to actually enjoy such times with fellow fans rather than read the constant over the top negativity in this thread. A Thread that belongs to one of the greatest ever coaches Juve has had and a thread that will be in the legend section once he feels it's time to move on.
Negativity is our fuel stop ruining this for us.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Our loss against Genoa was probably the most predictable loss in our recent history. Allegri should only be evaluated by our approach vs. Ajax.
CHL is what matters this year. With Real and Bayern out, and Barca not looking too good, I think we have the best chance of winning it since the late 90ties.
If Allegri gets us the CHL or at least gets us to the semi/final, he should stay on provided everybody have the right energy and motivation to proceed. If we go out against Ajax, then it might be time to move on if there are a good alternative available.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So if Allegri doesn’t want to leave you are in agreement he should stay? Because the only other way to move on is to fire him.

And are you really this clueless? If we replace Allegri with this positive, attacking football coach and our results get worse we certainly won’t gain appeal for pretty football. Obviously.

In 2010 no one was predicting Inter to fall off a cliff. In 2013 no one would predict Bayern would be such a mess today. Changing coach and style of play is no guarantee of appeal or success.

- - - Updated - - -

You are an insufferable turd. Go back to ratcafe where you belong.

Firing Allegri for Gasperini :rofl:
The chances of any coach not winning the scudetto with Juve are extremely slim so at the very least we have nothing to lose
Coppa Italia is also something that we would probably win although as you have seen we do lose sometime..
CL is the one which all the difference is about - Currently Allegri has yet to win a CL for us which means the new coach`s job not to do what we have done until today is almost impossible.
Add the same results a more beautiful style of football and it doesnt need to be some fancy tiki taka.. We just need to look more attacking - for example our game vs Atletico is what Im talking about - We didnt assist with a backheel or something like that and Im not even referring to the result - The way we approached this game and the way we played is the way we should ALWAYS play.
If Allegri can make our team go and play this kind of game - Not only would I want us to keep him but I`d say it will be extremely bad luck if we dont win the CL next year (while assuming we get our midfield sorted out)
The thing is - we dont play like this all the time and actually it was more of a one time thing... (until proven otherwise)

Im not someone who goes crazy after 1 game of joy nor goes nuts if we play one game poorly - It takes more than 1 game for me to assess an opinion on someone..
Unless Allegri does win the CL which he should get most of the credit for as we have no midfield.. I will support firing Allegri (although I believe it will be a mutual consent).
If he does win the CL - I might not like our way of play as I still believe we should have a more attacking intent but it would be foolish to support firing him after he delivers a CL with no midfield!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think few of u need to get laid.

There is no better option than Allegri atm, all the good ones are taken and I dare say even among those Allegri clearly stands out. :)
Benitez
Mourinho
Lopateguli
Di Francesco
Seedorf
Ferrara
Conte

Would all be better options.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Benitez
Mourinho
Lopateguli
Di Francesco
Seedorf
Ferrara
Conte

Would all be better options.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I will pick this one :lol:

Mourinho ...:sergio: the ultimate no game plan manager , he is like 10x with a reserved approach more than Allegri ... plus he will fight with Ronaldo and the Co...

Allegri for me ...is the best available option ... but i feel the management will fire him if we didn't win the CL...and we will regret it ...

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

We need more of that that allegri magic. One game is not enough.

He showed us he can do it whenever he wants, so we want moar of that.
Is much to ask?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Playing entertaining football would be nice, but winning is the first priority by far.
Fuk entertaining football, he just need to play like vs atm... which was far from tiki taka but so juventus and full of grinta

- - - Updated - - -

One game definitely isn't enough, but 5 years definitely is.

Also I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it is the international break.
5 years of what exactly? Of playing like we did vs atm? No way.

And what about the international break? It sucks. What else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 84)