out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When Max said "if we go out we'll see next season" he was called a loser. Pep said the same thing after winning against Schalke and was asked if going out in the quarters would be a failure. Can't even give original answers :disagree:
Should have said "If i get back golden generation Barca and prime Messi, i'd win it again and finally improve my dreadful knockout stage away record."

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We already have signed Ramsey and I think we'll get at most another midfielder. For me it is difficult to say who should leave or stay. I also would keep Matuidi, Can, Bentancur and Pjanic, but if we get another midfielder (besides Ramsey) one of them must leave. It's hard to decide which one though.
If Ramsey stays healthy I think he'll do very well here, I trust the judgement of our board when they speak highly of him. IF we bring in someone else, I guess we can look at their characteristics and the role they are to play, then see who it would be considered an upgrade over. I'm sure Allegri has his own ideas of who fits the system he's planning and who doesn't.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Ramsey stays healthy I think he'll do very well here, I trust the judgement of our board when they speak highly of him. IF we bring in someone else, I guess we can look at their characteristics and the role they are to play, then see who it would be considered an upgrade over. I'm sure Allegri has his own ideas of who fits the system he's planning and who doesn't.
He's gonna ask for a limited donkey, like always. That's why our mid is in the shape it is today. Or at least that's what i'm hearing.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He's gonna ask for a limited donkey, like always. That's why our mid is in the shape it is today. Or at least that's what i'm hearing.
The kind of players Allegri wants are fundamentally different from the players Guardiola wants. That is just an objective fact if you can observe.

At Milan, Allegri frequently played with a midfield trio of Van Bommel, Gattuso and Montelivo. He thought Nocerino was a good replacement for Pirlo.

Allegri wants physical midfielders, not technical. That’s the kind of manager he is, all the evidence points towards it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The kind of players Allegri wants are fundamentally different from the players Guardiola wants. That is just an objective fact if you can observe.

At Milan, Allegri frequently played with a midfield trio of Van Bommel, Gattuso and Montelivo. He thought Nocerino was a good replacement for Pirlo.

Allegri wants physical midfielders, not technical. That’s the kind of manager he is, all the evidence points towards it.
How often has one to point out that players can be both, technical AND physical. That's just an objective fact if you can observe.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How often has one to point out that players can be both, technical AND physical. That's just an objective fact if you can observe.
They can be, but those players are quite rare. Usually you have to compromise.

People discredit Guardiola’s achievements with Barcelona because he had a legendary midfield of Xavi/Iniesta, but would Allegri have even played both Xavi and Iniesta together? Or would he have played Yaya Toure instead?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They can be, but those players are quite rare. Usually you have to compromise.

People discredit Guardiola’s achievements with Barcelona because he had a legendary midfield of Xavi/Iniesta, but would Allegri have even played both Xavi and Iniesta together? Or would he have played Yaya Toure instead?
He probably would have played Yaya Toure and Seydou Keita. All evidence points towards it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I was one of the first to say we need a more offensive coach moving forward, but Gasp is really a very very mediocre coach. Arsene Wenger is more offensive than Allegri as is Zeman but not anyone will do.

We either get another top coach with an offensive mindset (Allegri IS one of the very very best just not offensive) or I'd retain Allegri or return to Conte. Gasp for me is the kind of coach that is bad enough to make us lose Serie A.
I want to enjoy watching my team play, when I tune in with the current manager I lose interest and stop watching

To go to the next level we have to go backwards first, no manager will come in here and improve results within 1 season

It takes time to build an identity and play style, Gasp to me has shown he can improve a team over time and get them playing solid football

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nothing is faggier than girls
I want to enjoy watching my team play, when I tune in with the current manager I lose interest and stop watching

To go to the next level we have to go backwards first, no manager will come in here and improve results within 1 season

It takes time to build an identity and play style, Gasp to me has shown he can improve a team over time and get them playing solid football
I stand corrected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 129)