out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
You just don't keep your best player going forward out of the most important game of the season. Cancelo has proven that time and time again. The first half the approach was good, we survived, but then an absolute shocker in the 2nd half giving Atletico basically a chance in this tie. The longer this game would take, the more costly an error or two was going to be. I love this man, but his time is up.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's not the line-up, it's him playing exactly the same as the last time we played Atletico. Unable to adapt to their physicality.. same shit, different year

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A shame really. Allegri has done very well for us, but today he made a couple of mistakes that cost us dearly. At some point the magic between a manager and a club is gone and it looks like it might be his time to go. Easily one of my favorite ever managers though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Simeone took the risk and started the superior half fit striker in Costa ahead of Morata

Allegri chose to play it safe by playing inferior De Sciglio who was getting battered all night and one who offered no attacking threat ahead of Cancelo

Least he could have done is bring Cancelo in for the last 25 mins but I guess he decided and 0-0 And shut up shop would be better

Difference in mentality between the two coaches

Sorry but this guy's conservative mentality is why he'll never win a competition like the CL in his career. Nothing to do with the Juventus curse.

Please for God's sake, hire a foreign coach for once, Agnelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 91)