out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Rumor that he wants to bench Dybala for Atletico. I don't understand the move given his form lately, hopefully it doesn't backfire
I can see the logic. The game will most likely be a battle and Dybala isn't suited to that.

However, how many times have you seen Juve completely change their strategy in Europe based on the opposition only for it to backfire? I'd like to see us have the confidence to play our best players and own game in Europe. That's what Real have done so well in recent years.

Jun 6, 2015
Although I'd personally like to see Dybala start I do understand why Allegri might be hesitant to start with him. He is at his best when he has space and time on the ball. Dybala has struggled at times in the more physical games. However I except him to be decisive against Atletico even if he comes on from the bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Although I'd personally like to see Dybala start I do understand why Allegri might be hesitant to start with him. He is at his best when he has space and time on the ball. Dybala has struggled at times in the more physical games. However I except him to be decisive against Atletico even if he comes on from the bench.
Gonna be a blood bath IMO. Don't think he is suited for it. Not sure Cancelo is either if the rumors are true about him fitting into the front trident. Bernie should play, he is more athletically suited for this I think.

What's GOAT's goal scoring record vs AM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 49)