out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's our 10th goal after a set piece. We are second in this statistic in Serie A after Roma (11).

So 20% of our goals we scored after set pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

Penalties are not included in this statistic btw.
thats surprising. For some reason i feel like we don't score enough set pieces.

I guess they are a low percentage of our goals and we just score a lot more than other Serie A teams?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
thats surprising. For some reason i feel like we don't score enough set pieces.

I guess they are a low percentage of our goals and we just score a lot more than other Serie A teams?
a9701b7e-47c4-49f7-9d57-e2477e867488.png

It's whoscored, but I think this statistic should be useable...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Allegri right now needs to prepare dybala as good as possible and try to manage at peace with him, at least till the end of the season

We need dybala in his best state of mind since he seems to be mentally volatile sometimes. Today dybala was shap as hell.
AllegrI doesn't know how to utilise Dybala. He's doing exactly what he did with Higuain, by forcing him to play in a much deeper role and to track back and collect the ball from the midfield, which is not what he's suited for. I'm not surprised he's suffering from goal drought at the moment tbh, and the longer this continues the more likely he'll leave.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So since Paratici said he is keeping Euromaxx we need to start looking for a top CM.

Hope that’s on the to-do-list. This Mbappe or salah fantasy is all fine and dandy but make that happen AFTER a big CM purchase (excluding Ramsey).

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna have to get a CB too.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So since Paratici said he is keeping Euromaxx we need to start looking for a top CM.

Hope that’s on the to-do-list. This Mbappe or salah fantasy is all fine and dandy but make that happen AFTER a big CM purchase (excluding Ramsey).

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna have to get a CB too.
Why would we need a CB? And we just got ramsey, i don't think we will buy anyone of consequence this summer, unless we sell, and the only starter i see us possibly selling is dybala.
But if you were to ask me what's the one position i would want to improve this summer id say GK.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would we need a CB? And we just got ramsey, i don't think we will buy anyone of consequence this summer, unless we sell, and the only starter i see us possibly selling is dybala.
But if you were to ask me what's the one position i would want to improve this summer id say GK.
Cuz Barzagli has one foot in grave and are we keeping Caceres? Gotta get a young CB for long term

- - - Updated - - -

You’d buy a new GK? :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 446)