out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Genuine question - considering the average American diet is considered very poor, how come their teeth are so white? Might answer your own question.
I think you are mixing up two american stereotypes that apply to different groups. The ones stuffing their faces with Mcdonalds dont usually have straight white teeth

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think you are mixing up two american stereotypes that apply to different groups. The ones stuffing their faces with Mcdonalds dont usually have straight white teeth
I don't go to fast food restaurants myself, but i don't see what one has to do with the other. All kinds of people eat there, not just the poor ones.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't go to fast food restaurants myself, but i don't see what one has to do with the other. All kinds of people eat there, not just the poor ones.
Sure, on occassion like when im drunk, but there is absolutely a class divide between people who are regular customers and not. At least where i live.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sure, on occassion like when im drunk, but there is absolutely a class divide between people who are regular customers and not. At least where i live.
True i guess, but i still don't understand what it has to do with maintaining healthy teeth. Poor people (not counting Druggies) don't brush them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 209)